Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS SPAM...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS SPAM...

wychwych Member
edited September 2015 in Providers

So I wonder where Chris got his email list from, cause I sure as hell ain't in his client area.

No client account was found with the email address you entered.
https://billing.chicagovps.net/pwreset.php

To: =?utf-8?Q??= <dom*****@****.net> From: ChicagoVPS Promotions noreply=chicagovps.net@mail9.wdc03.rsgsv.net; on behalf of; ChicagoVPS Promotions noreply@chicagovps.net

LAST CHANCE 30% off Labor Day Sale! Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

>

With the positive feedback from our Labor Day offer, we have decided to open up even more stock for another 24 hours!

>

Get it while stock is available! Last Chance!
30% off
all VPS and Dedicated Servers! Coupon Code:

>

>

Happy Labor Day from ChicagoVPS

>

Labor Day is to pay a tribute to all the people who work hard every day. All work is very important, so I wish you all a great Labor Day.

>

Enjoy!

>
>

Chris Fabozzi
Director of Operations
ChicagoVPS

Copyright © 2015 ChicagoVPS, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have a client account with us.

>

Our mailing address is:
ChicagoVPS
9697 Garden Walk
Clarence Center, NY 14032

>

Add us to your address book

>

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

Thanked by 24n0nx Jeffrey

Comments

• I'm not his client either, the email was sent to 3 of my email addresses. One of which I'm sure I've never used for any hosting providers.

• Same here. He probably bought some list... BlueVM maybe? Frantech has my email too but I don't think they'd sell it or give it away.

Maybe a whmcs dump floating around the interwebz?

• I have never received a mail from mailchimp that's not spam..

• I got this right now and I used this email only at GVH before 2 years. They got the GVH database from @tdale or from the Funding millionair jurk (forgot his nick).

• Yeah this was sent to my gmail address too, and ive never been a client with anything related to ChicagoVPS. Gmail automatically moved the email to spam after about ~15 minutes.

• Bluevm customer by chance?

• Hmmm, I was in the BlueVM customer DB, but no spam for me...

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Fuck those fuckers, I received the same.

• @Mun said:
    Bluevm customer by chance?

I was a BlueVM customer at one point.

• @Nekki said:
    Hmmm, I was in the BlueVM customer DB, but no spam for me...

is it in your spam spam spam spam box by chance?

• I got nothing :(

Which is odd, I have been getting "last chance" labor day offers from HVH weekly (since last labor day).

• Mun said: is it in your spam spam spam spam box by chance?

Nope, mine is just log-in notifications to vps panels and the usual never-ending stream of allegedly hot girls asking if I want to have fun and giving me a link to a dubious looking website.

• @Lee said:
    I got nothing :(

Which is odd, I have been getting "last chance" labor day offers from HVH weekly (since last labor day).

Odd.. all I have been getting is "local males are horny for you" and feature this guy named Lee, who oddly resembles you..

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Nekki said: hot girls

I get the chicks with dicks ones, I so want to try it just once, but he needs to look really female pretty though...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

WHT said: I got this right now and I used this email only at GVH before 2 years.

110% sure?

• WHTWHT Member
    edited September 2015

1100% sure.

Edit: Used it at hostgator, site5, misterhost, arixve but as i know they dident get sold as gvh did to 5 owners

• Lee said: I get the chicks with dicks ones, I so want to try it just once, but he needs to look really female pretty though...

I accidentally (genuinely) came across a picture of one once...absolutely gorgeous, thought it was an incredibly attractive girl with incredibly big tits and then I saw the willy.

Thanked by 1Lee

WHT said: 1100% sure.

@CVPS_chris how did you get the GVH database then?

• @Nekki said:
    I accidentally (genuinely) came across a picture of one once...absolutely gorgeous, thought it was an incredibly attractive girl with incredibly big tits and then I saw the willy.

Strap on possibly?

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

The mail I got it on is not the one GVH had. I suspect its a bunch of databases merged or maybe even a crawler list?

• Mun said: Strap on possibly?

I didn't study the pic for any length of time, but it was either decent quality photoshop or a genuine cock and balls.

• Could it be lowendtalk.com user's emails? I didn't receive the spam though.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

@rds100 said:
    Could it be lowendtalk.com user's emails? I didn't receive the spam though.

Possibly, but then this user/mail combo didn't get it ~ yet?

• @Nekki said:
    I didn't study the pic for any length of time, but it was either decent quality photoshop or a genuine cock and balls.

I <3 you

• I'm a BlueVM customer, and was a GVH customer until I deleted my account before it was sold to tdale and no spam for me.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Got the mail also, was sent to an alias I used only for BlueVM.

So they're using BlueVM's list.

• I also got this email and never signed up for any services with them before... I however did have an account over at BlueVM

edited September 2015

Just got another one to the address I have only ever used for CVPS:

HI,

Good DAY,                                                                                                                            

Greetings From Bliss HOSTing Company

Compare our Dedicated Services with others.                                 
    www.blisshostingco.net

We offer following Services with affordable cost than what it might be in house.
    1-Domain Registration
    2-Web hosting
    3-Reseller Hosting
    4-VPS Hosting
    5-CLOUD VPS SERVERs
    6-Windows VPS Server
    7-Linux VPS Servers
    8-Linux Dedicated Servers
    9-Windows Dedicated Servers
    10-CLOUD SERVERS
    11-PRIVATE Cloud Servers
    12-MS server management
    13-Reliable & Affordable Dedicated& PRIVATE Cloud  server provider Company (all over the world)

NOTE: We Have   Canada, USA ,Singapore, Netherland,  Based Dedicated server
    1 Month Free Dedicated Server With Free 5 IPs & 2 Month FREE CLOUD SERVERS And Other if you want to
    Purchase any Products Visit this URLs
    http://blisshostingco.net/dedicated-hosting.html
    http://blisshostingco.net/vps-hosting.html
    http://blisshostingco.net/private-cloud-server.html
    http://blisshostingco.net/cloud-hosting.html
    http://blisshostingco.net/cloud-vps.html

(Dedicated Server delivery Time 5 To 8 Hours)

Best Regards,
    Business Development Manager 
    BlissHOSTingCo.net
    [email protected]

Never even heard of them.

edt: just looked on wayback machine on Aug 1st the site was a different template full of "Lorem Ipmeium lomplae" so this is another pile of crap that has the CVPS database.

We Are BlissHostingCo
    We were established in 2003, and since 2003 we are providing the best Server hosting services worldwide with 99.9% up-time guarantee.

Thanked by 1ratherbak3d
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

To clear everything up here. Anyone that receives an email from ChicagoVPS, is a current or past client of an NWNX brand.

What this means, if you were a client of the following:

ChicagoVPS
    BlueVM
    123Systems
    UGVPS
    Electricbyte
    AzzaVPS

You WILL be in any email list we send out. We do not buy mailing lists or spam of any sort.

Thanks

Chris

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2015

@CVPS_Chris enters and his theme song plays...

#WINNING

Nothing to see here..