Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email Hosting

Hi
I want to start Email Hosting Business, i tried to use Roundcube but it does not support multiple Email Accounts. Which Webmail Software should or how can i start Email hosting

Comments

• It supports multiple email accounts just fine.

If you want a nice management system + interface, get a control panel such as cPanel, Directadmin, Plesk, etc, to manage the mail users/domains/etc. Then, you can easily allocate resources to each client.

• You can use iRedMail on a Linux system, its free and open source.

Thanked by 1ringaz
  • @ALinuxNinja i am using whm/cpanel but i dont want my customers access their email through webmail www.mydomain.com/webmail but rather straight from the domain is it possible @IgniteServers i will check it out

• MXRoute. Its a solid service and the only major complaint I have is with spam filtering. I get 80 spam emails daily and only 25% get filtered out. Granted its probably my fault for doing catchall.

Thanked by 1jar
  • edited September 2015

@ringaz said:
    ALinuxNinja i am using whm/cpanel but i dont want my customers access their email through webmail www.mydomain.com/webmail but rather straight from the domain is it possible IgniteServers i will check it out

Use port :2096

If you don't want the port either, just enable the proxy module in easyapache and play around with it.

Thanked by 1ringaz
  • I want to integrate a sitebuilder on my website (http://allec.gozha.net/) Are there any companies you knw that do integrations

• @ringaz I can do a integration for you I would need more information on exactly what you need feel free to pm me specifics.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2015

@Gunter said:
    MXRoute. Its a solid service and the only major complaint I have is with spam filtering. I get 80 spam emails daily and only 25% get filtered out. Granted its probably my fault for doing catchall.

For some reason a select few people seem to be impossible for me to filter for. It's like they've pissed off the most crafty spammer of all time lol :(

Check the headers though. Some spam isn't getting the "SPAM" header like it should, but you can still filter it to a spam folder by spam_status starts with "Yes" :)

• ringaz said: Hi I want to start Email Hosting Business

Don't. Please, don't. Email hosting is even worse than summer web hosting. It's clear that you do not have knowledge about how to configure a server, setup webmail client and run multiple straight domains. So, I suppose that if you don't know email 101, then, it is clear that you cannot handle more advanced tasks as securing email server, avoid spammers, configure properly for full distributions to serious email services like gmail that has very strict policies.
    So, please, don't. If you ask in this forum questions like this, you cannot do it.

Thanked by 1evilghaleon
  • I want my visitors to create websites on my website using that sitebuilder and i want it to be linked to WHMCS so that when a customer finish designing the site he/she can buy a domain and hosting packages and checkout easy. Even If i can put the site builder as subdomain

• @ringaz said:
    I want my visitors to create websites on my website using that sitebuilder and i want it to be linked to WHMCS so that when a customer finish designing the site he/she can buy a domain and hosting packages and checkout easy. Even If i can put the site builder as subdomain

This confuses me much.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • There are PHP webmail clients.

Most of them can connect to the cPanel mail server, so you don't have to use the default webmail interface.

Even though the cPanel interface has automatic responses, email forwarding, etc.