Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Windows VPS

Hi i need to buy a windows vps, my use it too minimal 5-6days in a month not more than that so i need the cheapest available, my use is mostly for downloading and seeding torrents, so torrents should be allowed and bandwidth should be atleast 1TB per month, location ram storage space, cores etc doesnt matter please suggest me cheapest offer, with trial of one day to check the power of vps.

Comments

• Hi sexy,

Why not consider a seedbox service rather than a VPS if all you want to do is download a seed? Justseed.it are pretty good.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Nekki actually i want to check quality of few video files before downloading it on my system, so windows rdp serves pretty handy for my purpose, i already have a seedbox for rest of the torrents.

• I don't know how your system is setup but I stream the video directly from the seedbox for a few seconds to check the quality before downloading the entire thing.
    Perhaps you could do something similar?

• Does it have to be windows or will anything with a desktop do the trick? Linux with a desktop will be a lot cheaper.

• In my opinion Vultr would be good choice with Custom ISO (I do use windows VPS on Vultr)

• FR is the best restaurant PTU current war

• Wtf

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

What is your budget per month ?

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We can do a Windows VPS with a 180 day trial. 2008 R2 or 2012

PM me if you are interested.

• Vultr? They charge hourly so you can take a snapshot and then destroy it when you don't need it, and deploy/restore snapshot when you do.

• @hostnoob said:
    Vultr? They charge hourly so you can take a snapshot and then destroy it when you don't need it, and deploy/restore snapshot when you do.

If I'm not mistaken, they also charge a $15 fee for creating a Windows instance unless you build it through a custom ISO.

• https://www.scaleway.com/ - 2,99 € /month, 4 Dedicated ARM Cores, 2GB Memory, 50GB SSD Disk, 1 Reserved public IPv4, 200Mbit/s Unmetered bandwidth

It's the best offer around for the torrents. I can set up you the rtorrent + rutorrent GUI (to manage your seedbox from your browser). I'm getting 24 MB/s with no problem.

• @Pwner said:
    If I'm not mistaken, they also charge a $15 fee for creating a Windows instance unless you build it through a custom ISO.

Yeah sorry I meant with custom iso

• What? There's no $15 charge, it's around $15 more expensive a MONTH if you go with their windows instance. I don't exactly how much that extra fee is for the windows licence, but it's not a $15 charge on creation. That's how your sentence reads, for a caveman such as myself.

What I mean is it's a lot more expensive an hour than running own iso, but your statement is a bit misleading. But it might be to do something with my poor understanding of English, my lord.

Pwner said: If I'm not mistaken, they also charge a $15 fee for creating a Windows instance unless you build it through a custom ISO.