Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi resellers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi resellers?

Any reputable KS resellers in Canada DC?

Was denied ordering by OVH/KS because from Qatar, currently in Croatia, so it was as they say "high risk"

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2015

As far as I know, there are no resellers for kimsufi servers. Just for normal OVH servers. But you can find some similar online.net servers at similar prices in their low range and also oneprovider.com that they resell online.net services.

• jvnadr said: But you can find some similar online.net servers at similar prices in their low range and also oneprovider.com that they resell online.net services.

Not in Canada though?

• OVH denied you because of the country you live in, is there no way to secure the transaction with them?

• Nekki said: Not in Canada though?

Oh, yes, not in Canada... Just in France.

Thanked by 1HRxM2
  • IgniteServers said: OVH denied you because of the country you live in

No, he is from Qatar but currently in Croatia he said, so because he put in his address as one country but signed up from another it flagged as risky.

Thanked by 1HRxM2
  • @Lee said:
    No, he is from Qatar but currently in Croatia he said, so because he put in his address as one country but signed up from another it flagged as risky.

this ^

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Have you got nobody in Qatar (family) that could sign up for you from there?

EDIT - Actually, careful with that too, I have seen people banned because they are not signing in from their home country.

• @Lee said:
    Have you got nobody in Qatar (family) that could sign up for you from there?

EDIT - Actually, careful with that too, I have seen people banned because they are not signing in from their home country.

I have family but risky.

• @HRxM2 said:
    I have family but risky.

Would be risky especially with terms of services and such, could easily suspend your service and not give you your money back so I wouldnt do that.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We resell OVH in Canada, however, pretty sure our security team will cancel your signup for the same reason.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    We resell OVH in Canada, however, pretty sure our security team will cancel your signup for the same reason.

Yes, however sir, I do no commit crimes, I am legitimate and I have ofered to show my ID (and did to OVH), but still deny.