Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Password_hash on kwibill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Password_hash on kwibill

WHTWHT Member

Hello members.

Am trying to install kwibill and am getting this error when i go to the install page:

Module: password_hash is missing
Module: password_verify is missing

I have opened a ticket there but seems thair ticket system is broken.

I know here is the owner of this script but forgot the user. Or maybe @jar can help (director i think). Thank you.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

WHT said: I know here is the owner of this script but forgot the user. Or maybe @jar can help (director i think).

The owner is banned on this site, Jar is no longer a director.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • @Lee said:
    The owner is banned on this site, Jar is no longer a director.

Ow I see. But maybe someone still can help. I will be very thankful

• @WHT said:
    Hello members.

Am trying to install kwibill and am getting this error when i go to the install page:

Module: password_hash is missing
    Module: password_verify is missing

I have opened a ticket there but seems thair ticket system is broken.

I know here is the owner of this script but forgot the user. Or maybe jar can help (director i think). Thank you.

Surely a broken ticketing system on the website of software designed with an inbuilt support/ticket system is an instant, stop and look else where?

Thanked by 3Lee FrankZ Licensecart
  • Just wanted to try it. There is no other alternative to it. All are old

• Those are php 5.5 functions. What version of php are you using?

Thanked by 2FrankZ WHT
  • AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited September 2015

@WHT said:
    Just wanted to try it. There is no other alternative to it. All are old

After what has happened I don't think your be seeing many/any updates for this either, with the loss of backing/LET acceptance.

However on to your error, both of them are only included in PHP 5.5.0 and above, what version of PHP are you running?

Thanked by 1WHT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2015

@AshleyUk said:
    Surely a broken ticketing system on the website of software designed with an inbuilt support/ticket system is an instant, stop and look else where?

It's barely even functional, it lacks far more than it has. Better to start with a paid solution like WHMCS/hostbill/blesta than regret not doing so later.

• Yeah will try to change the php version. @jar just want to try it, not for production perpose.

Thank you guys, always helpful stuff here. Am glad to be here.