Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What locations do Scaleway offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What locations do Scaleway offer?

JamesBotJamesBot Member
edited September 2015 in Help

I know I could make an account and find out, but I would rather not give them my credit card if I don't plan on using them.

Comments

• France.

• @Lee said:
    France.

I got an email from them saying they now offer a Paris, France location. What were the original locations? Did they get rid of the old ones or something?

• It's by online.net I have never known them to be anywhere outside France.

• Paris

• "Paris" - Technically not Paris (iirc some suburb "arrondisement" not yet incorporated into Paris), but for all it's worth (network, latency, power grid etc.) Paris.

• DeanDean Member
    edited September 2015

DC2 & DC3 Location: 25 Rue Edith Cavell, 94400 Vitry-sur-Seine, France.
    Iliad Datacentre.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited September 2015

@NumaPlay said:
    I got an email from them saying they now offer a Paris, France location. What were the original locations? Did they get rid of the old ones or something?

I haven't seen that specific email, but they're a very French company and often phrase things kinda badly in English. Paris is and always has been their single geographic location.

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited September 2015

If they had anything in North America, or if there was any service providing dedicated CPU+RAM at anything around 2x the price or below that, I would be very interested.

Not a huge fan of ARM, but dedicated is dedicated.