Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notice if anyone downloaded Piwik 26/11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• Thanks @justinb

Just like my FluxBB, got shell script uploaded unto my box. :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I almost downloaded it last night too ;)

• I didn't update yesterday, but I notice that they got a new awesome website :D

• looks like it is the same as most of the time a wordpress plugin that was compromised.

• Those pesky wordpress plugins, it's always their fault.

• It is a crime not to secure your WP.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2012

@qhoster said: It is a crime not to secure your to use WP.

Fixed that for you.

• Wordpress is fine as long as your using just wordpress.

• Wordpress is an unauthenticated remote shell that, as a useful side feature, also contains a blog.

• bamnbamn Member
    edited November 2012

@justinb said: Wordpress is an unauthenticated remote shell that, as a useful side feature, also contains a blog.

5+ years running WP with no problems, including compromise and there has been no remote code execution holes in any of the releases I recall.

Stop installing 20 plugins from programmers that just started their PHP programming class all the way to professionally written plugins from companies that sell free and pro versions.

• haha "Wordpress is an unauthenticated remote shell that, as a useful side feature, also contains a blog." MADE MY NIGHT

• I was just going to download Piwik last night to test it out. Good thing I didn't!

• Come on people, seriously? lol