Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to unsubscribe from a forum topic/unwatch it ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to unsubscribe from a forum topic/unwatch it ?

I would like to unsubscribe from receiving new reply notiffications via email from topic i created. But why i cant see any link/button for it, not in email not in the thread?

Comments

• i cant find answer to my question on that link

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Find the thread in question and click the star, if it is yellow you have subscribed to the topic. If itnis not, you have removed tmyour subscription.

• @mikho i have white star in topics on which im receiving new reply email notiffication...

• Click on your name in the top right
    Click on edit profile
    Click on Notification preferences
    Change whatever you want in there

• @Lee im not looking for global enable/disable of notiffications. i just want to unsubscribe from some of the topics from which im already receiving email notiffications

• @postcd said:
    Lee im not looking for global enable/disable of notiffications. i just want to unsubscribe from some of the topics from which im already receiving email notiffications

It's all or nothing, you can be selective.

• @Lee thank you, so you mean i canot unsubscribe from one topic. I can get email notiffications from all topics i created or do not get any notiffication? If that is so, i hoped i would have better choice