Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some lowendvps with multi ips
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some lowendvps with multi ips

Now I am looking for some lowendvps with multi ips. I wanna use it for VPN via ssh. Any recommends?
P.S. Xvmlab is good, but it was out of stock. So I would be appreciate it if you could sell it (also other lowendvps with multi ips) to me. You can pm me the ideal price.
Nice day!

Comments

• This is not a justification for multiple IPs.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@nocheers, any locations of your preference?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

tehdan said: This is not a justification for multiple IPs.

No, but he can get it anyway.

• @Nyr said:

And spam around.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2015

@nexusrain said:
    And spam around.

... and have to deal with SpamHaus - THE WORST spam list you'll ever want to get onto (with their terrible removal request support).

I've said this once and I'll say it again: it isn't worth it for the provider.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • nocheers said: P.S. Xvmlab is good, but it was out of stock.

And reading through their forums, the bucketload of IPv4 you used to be able to get with them might just be a thing of the past...

Bad news is that ARIN has no more IPv4 space as of last Friday.

I am not sure what we can do about this, we might be able to relaunch with ipv6-only but support for ipv6 is not ready yet.

• @Nyr said:

Only really commented on the thread to see if there was anyone new to add to my 'providers to avoid' list once the offers started rolling in :)

• justification

Apparently there aren't many valid technical reasons for justification any more, so it just boils down to your own self-importance. LET members should have no problem justifying that (to themself anyway :))