Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need storage vps with shared ipv4 address
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need storage vps with shared ipv4 address

disk should be 150gb+, 256MB RAM is ok,price should be around 10$/y

Comments

• Any special reason why it should be a shared v4 other than the possible cheaper price?
    But even without dedicated IP I think you will get a hard time finding something that fits your needs.
    However you could try Time4VPS and subscribe biennially to get the price down to about 12$ / year for 500GB.

• DennisDDennisD Member
    edited September 2015

9 euro/y for a VPS with 150GB storage? Have the prices for servers/storage dropped so much since last year or is this an impossible request?

• @DennisD said:
    9 euro/y for a VPS with 150GB storage? Have the prices for servers/storage dropped so much since last year or is this an impossible request?

As Bochi mentioned time4vps does 512gb at 1euro/mth/Biennially. Pretty mental if you ask me. In theory, a server without a dedicated IP and only a quarter that storage space isn't entirely out of the realm possibility at $10/yr.

• i try to sell cheap services but ... your price is really unrealistic , and is for backup propose lol

• ben78ben78 Member
    edited September 2015

didn't @drserver have an offer with something like 120 or 150GB for 15$ a year few month ago? Might come back with a similar offer in the future... ramnode also had a nice offer though storage was a little bit lower than drserver...

Thanked by 1drserver
  • this is easily done.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2015

See @deadbeef more of the same bullshit. More people wanting the cheapest shit VPS that exists.

@OP Can you please come up with a realistic budget and actually buy something worthwhile instead of begging for the cheapest piece of crap service out there? Just remember, you get what you pay for and if you decide to buy some cheap piece of crap don't come back here and whine in a review when you figure out just how crappy it really is...

Ohh and by the way, if you a stuck on getting something cheap, I am not sure why the thread made less than 24 hours wouldn't be good enough for you: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62300/1eur-or-less-vps-min-0-5gb-ram-no-nat-more-than-5gb-disk-ty

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    More people wanting the cheapest shit VPS that exists.

OH THE HORROR!!!

Quick, somebody call @TheLinuxBug to save us all, we have a real crisis here!!!!!

• @deadbeef you never fail to impress. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    deadbeef you never fail to impress. Keep up the good work!

I know, that's what the ladies tell me.

• cociu said: i try to sell cheap services but ... your price is really unrealistic

Basically @maoyipeng, if even @cociu isn't making you an offer at your price point, you've got no fucking hope.

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 Jonchun
  • @Nekki lol , maybe he was waiting an offer from @goodhosting

• maoyipengmaoyipeng Member
    edited September 2015

removed.

• maoyipeng said: well,i just got a few online.net 20 euro server idling and want to offer some storage service. i'm just curious if there's any demand for that.

You probably need to improve your English a bit before offering anything here then, your post looked like you were asking for this, not asking if there was demand.

cociu said: lol , maybe he was waiting an offer from @goodhosting

Pretty sure he didn't post something in response to every single request ever, unlike your good self.

• i'm not asking for the demand,i just want to know if anyone can offer similar service at that price.

@Nekki said:
    Pretty sure he didn't post something in response to every single request ever, unlike your good self.

• maoyipeng said: i'm not asking for the demand,i just want to know if anyone can offer similar service at that price.

I'm totally confused now.

• i just want to make sure the pricing is competitive.

@Nekki said:

• maoyipeng said: i just want to make sure the pricing is competitive.

As with all things, getting the full picture makes a difference to the answer. No decent provider offers that much storage at this price, afaik.

As it stands, I doubt anyone wants to buy 150GB of storage from a randomer with a couple of cheap online/net specials.

• you are right.maybe i should just cancel those servers.

@Nekki said:
    As it stands, I doubt anyone wants to buy 150GB of storage from a randomer with a couple of cheap online/net specials.

• @maoyipeng said:
    i'm not asking for the demand,i just want to know if anyone can offer similar service at that price.

There was similar offer from evoburst @AutoSnipe some months ago, but with 80GB at 11 euro/y. Search a little you will find it easy. However i dont know if this offer is still valid, you can ask him.

GL.

• You dont leave €20 dedis idling. Do you?