Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pooled resource providers, multiple locations & no SMTP throttling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pooled resource providers, multiple locations & no SMTP throttling

Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

I am looking for a pooled resource to do some testing & comparison of various monitoring tools with remote polling and the like. Ideally something like Wable but without the SMTP throttling as I need the email notifications working as well as I can.

Looking at a pooled resources will give me the flexibility to set up and tear down instances - or move them - and compare how they work.

Requirements:
2-3GB RAM
50-80GB Disk
3-4 VM's (so 3-4 IPv4)
IPv6 availability
At least 2 locations, 3+ ideal.

Bonus if they have some nice prebuilt templates.

Comments

• We're happy to help. We have a pooled resource plan that recently went up on LEB - http://lowendbox.com/blog/hostmybytes-pooled-openvz-vps-in-phoenix-or-montreal-starting-at-3-49month-for-1gb/

• We can do this with KVM or Xenserver based instances. PM with your application and I'll explain more.

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited September 2015

@HostMyBytes I am aware of your offer, and it is quite good as I don't have any servers in those locations already. IPv6 in Montreal only is a big issue for me. Add another (Brisbane, Europe other than AMS hint hint) and I think I would be all over it.

@MarkTurner I am an inactive client with you from the Atoms, will send you a PM later.

Thanked by 1HostMyBytes
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Monsta_AU said:
    I am looking for a pooled resource to do some testing & comparison of various monitoring tools with remote polling and the like. Ideally something like Wable but without the SMTP throttling as I need the email notifications working as well as I can.

Looking at a pooled resources will give me the flexibility to set up and tear down instances - or move them - and compare how they work.

Requirements:
    2-3GB RAM
    50-80GB Disk
    3-4 VM's (so 3-4 IPv4)
    IPv6 availability
    At least 2 locations, 3+ ideal.

Bonus if they have some nice prebuilt templates.

We might be able to help you out here at Hostodo. We use Virtualizor and with your cloud account you will be able to provision VPSs in both Miami and LA. We can also remove SMTP throttling for you after you provision your VMs.

Here is our offer:

CLOUD-VZ-2000
    75GB Disk Space
    2048 MB RAM
    2TB Bandwidth
    5 IPv4 Address
    /112 IPv6 Subnets (as many as you need)
    1Gbit Port
    OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel
    Spawn VPSs in both Los Angeles, and Miami

PROMOCODE: 2G4.50
    $4.50/mo– Order Now

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited September 2015

Hassan said: We might be able to help you out here at Hostodo.

I certainly do not want any services at Hostodo in any way, shape or form.

You have placed it up for sale at WHT, so anyone that has services there are unlikely to have them continue.

Oh, and that reminds me of the cluster**** that was Reversehosts when you upped and ran from it and left @Ihtasham holding the baby, and he was more interested in posting photos of women in bikinis to Twitter than responding to tickets.

I'm not giving you any more money. Not now, not ever.

Thanked by 1DomainBop