Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where to buy bitcoin with paypal or credit card ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

tarek.boxtarek.box Member
edited August 2015 in Help

Comments

• Localbitcoins

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

LocalBitCoins, but as you are going to use Paypal then some traders will require to submit your information so that if you scam (file a chargeback) then they can take some action.

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited August 2015

netomx said: jphosting XD

HHH funny i see the discussion about scamming @Nyr

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @BlaZe said:
    LocalBitCoins, but as you are going to use Paypal then some traders will require to submit your information so that if you scam (file a chargeback) then they can take some action.

Thank you

• scyscy Member

on bitcoin-otc there used to be some people trading for paypal.

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • +1 for JLPHost, this guy does some serious business. :p /s

Thanked by 3netomx Four20 tarek.box
  • nexusrain said: +1 for JLPHost, this guy does some serious business. :p /s

agree :)

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • I actually deal with a guy on localbitcoins that does it great. He will give you $8 worth of bitcoin for $10USD... Using "paypal". I use quotes because what happens is you buy a gyft.com giftcard for $10 using paypal, and then trade the giftcard for the btc

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • Forget about trading paypal for bitcoin, the safest way to do it safely is from trusted friend/family or get ready to pay MORE with trustee services or gift or any buy other items.

If you get scammed, Think before opening dispute.

Trading bitcoin is violate Paypal's TOS.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Paypal-freezing-all-accounts-selling-Bitcoins

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • Just curious, why not bank account --> Coinbase. Seems like the simplest way.

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • With their most recent update, ChangeTip becomes the easiest/safest way to quickly buy bitcoins using either VISA/MasterCard credit or debit cards.

Unfortunately, I believe it currently only supports US-based cards :-(

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • VitaVita Member

Actually when I needed bitcoins, I bought them from people and mostly via Western Union. Nobody wants to take the risk to accept Paypal or CC, because you can open a dispute on the transaction and the seller can't get his bitcoins back so that's the risk. You get the point I guess.

Localbitcoins has very bad currency rates, I tried it but I didn't like so, I went to the bitcointalk forums. Find someone who is reputable and just ask him if he is willing to sell you some bitcoins.

Best regards!

Thanked by 1tarek.box