Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need $0.99 .COM or .NET for registering 1 yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• 1and1

• Except 1&1 lol.

• akzakz Member

anyone got any good transfers for .com and .net?

• We are willing to offer you a .com / .net registration or transfer at $0.99 if you have an active service with us.

• one.com

1 year free (domain and shared hosting, which you don't need)

0 euros

• @Geekoine, 12EUR setup fee

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited August 2015

@Strikerr said:
    Geekoine, 12EUR setup fee

just tried:

tadadadadadad.com

Web Space Small (15 GB) - 12 months 18.00

• Discount - Web Space Small (15 GB) for first 12 months -18.00

Domain fee - first period (.com) 12.00

• Discount - Domain fee - first period (.com) -12.00

Setup fee 12.00

• Discount - Setup fee -12

Total excl VAT EUR 0.00

And in fact, I registered a domain some months ago, and I didn't pay anything

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @akz said: anyone got any good transfers for .com and .net?

Register.it @ €0.45 transfers (until August 26th, I think)

Thanked by 2akz Nyr
  • dwhsdwhs Member

Most hosts will do free registration if you do a year of hosting with them.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@dwhs said:
    Most hosts will do free registration if you do a year of hosting with them.

Not free then.

• dwhsdwhs Member

True, true. ICANN charges a minimum of $3 per domain for any accredited register so if they sell it for less they are going to try to get it in other ways.

• sinsin Member

It sucks so much Godaddy got rid of their $0.99-$3.00 coupons (well at least the ability to use them more the once).

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@aglodek said:

They wanted Documents from Me e.g. ID Card / Passport :3

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2015

Do you know if this is valid for only one domain or can we transfer multiple?

• They didn't asked for docs from me. I have transferred 20+ domains there.

@Gunter said:
    Do you know if this is valid for only one domain or can we transfer multiple?

You can transfer as many as you can, just need to do it one by one.

• @TheKiller said: You can transfer as many as you can, just need to do it one by one.

Correct. And they get renewed for one year, as advertised. No restrictions that I could find in their TOS. Another thing altogether, what, if any, complications when you try to transfer out later. Or may wind up paying their exorbitant renewal fees.

• GulfGulf Member

@sin said:
    It sucks so much Godaddy got rid of their $0.99-$3.00 coupons (well at least the ability to use them more the once).

It does not, people will drop some good .com domains.

• noamannoaman Member
    edited August 2015

I paid 1.5 USD with znetlive...if you could increase it to that much
    Edit: only .com ...and you could check http://www.olevelaccounting.com

• You can only get .com for that price at 1&1 and .net can't be that much cheap.

@TheKiller said:
    You can transfer as many as you can, just need to do it one by one.

I got 6 Domain Transfer Order Placed ^_^ Waiting for get Released from GoDaddy, 1and1 & Resell.biz :)

• @dwhs said: True, true. ICANN charges a minimum of $3 per domain for any accredited register so if they sell it for less they are going to try to get it in other ways.

Last I checked (someone correct me if I'm wrong), ICANN charged $ 0.18. Anything on top of that is charged by the Registry and differs depending on gTLD. Does anyone here know how much Verisign registry actually charge accredited registrars for .COM and .NET?

• Register.it transfers extended till 15 September 2015. You can transfer as many as you can for $0.50 each. Transfer domains one by one.

• Registering a new .COM or .NET domain for only $1/Year simply does not exist.

@aglodek said:

>

You're correct indeed. Anything other than $0.18 is charged from gTLD Maintaining Company e.g. Versign for COM & NET

@Jeffrey said:
    Registering a new .COM or .NET domain for only $1/Year simply does not exist.

Yes, it should not exist. But, it exists & Many of the LET users get it through GoDaddy, 1and1 and Same thing for Transfer, like I got transferred 6 Domains & Got them renewed at approx $0.55 (0.49 Euro Actually) at Register.it