Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urgent Dedi required - Germany, France, Netherlands in EU - budget with /29 ~$40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Urgent Dedi required - Germany, France, Netherlands in EU - budget with /29 ~$40

gtraxgtrax Member
edited August 2015 in Requests

Dear All,
I urgently require a dedi in EU location. Ideally germany, France of Netherlands with

multicore CPU
16GB Ram
500gb HDD can be 2 x 250gb also. Sata is fine.
and atleast /29 IPv4.

Budget should be around 40$. if more than I would like to have a /28 option as well. Cant go hetzner/online.net/OVH way as I am not sure how I will budget it with adding additional IPs and also there is no time. Need to finalize it today.

Try to give something back to the community ->

Comments

• edited August 2015

:)

• When i see how you write look I already know that its not worth it going to your site.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

• edited August 2015

m

• Just reselling Online.net / OneProvider.com, they want 28$ for a dedi which cost 8$.

Thanked by 1netomx

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Apply here

• ucxoucxo Member

Am I missing something? I don't see anything even remotely related to OP's specs and budget on there…

Also, are you reselling those 6€ servers from Online.net in your "Basic" 28$ plan? The specs look remarkably similar.

Favourite providers (recommended for their reliable service, not their referral payouts): UltraVPSLiteServerVultr

It's not that I'm an angry person, it's just that everything is terrible and nobody else seems to care.

• ucxoucxo Member

@ServerRootscom said:
    The Price is way to low, since just think, for 29 ips, (the lowest rate for 1 ip is $1) so total 29 $ for IP it self.

OP requested "atleast /29 IPv4", i.e. a /29 subnet. That's 32 - 29 = 3 bits, so 2^3 = 8 IPs.
    I really hope you just misread that …

Thanked by 1ServerRootscom

Favourite providers (recommended for their reliable service, not their referral payouts): UltraVPSLiteServerVultr

It's not that I'm an angry person, it's just that everything is terrible and nobody else seems to care.

• Thanks everyone for pitching in. Looking forward to any offers.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

@gtrax,

What is the server for? How much traffic do you need?

Would a VPS suffice?

• i need dedi .my budget is $10

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider
    edited August 2015

FredQc said: @Hostingking Please read the rules. Flagged.

The rules apply IIRC only for offer threads - Not in request threads.

Thanked by 2TheKiller vimalware
  • @William said:
    The rules apply IIRC only for offer threads - Not in request threads.

I thought that you need an offer thread to makes offers directly to people ?

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited August 2015

gtrax said: Cant go hetzner/online.net/OVH way

Why?

Freelance System Administrator, available for hire. Primary tasks i do concentrated on: PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Nginx, DDoS-protection, application security, high-performance solutions, high-availability / clustering.

• Kimsufi will be the best bang for your buck

• @randvegeta it just for a couple of lab bench projects. I might need to deploy VMs on it at some point of our project so VPS won't be suffice.

• @Hostingking thanks for the offer I will shortlist it. But it will make it the same as a SYS specs. I came here looking to cut my budget though.

• @Profforg Hetzner / OVH overshoot my budget as hetzner adds a flexipack charge and OVH a per ip setup fee.

• @Jeffrey atleast /29 required and will beed virtualization at some point. Can you do that with kimsufi?

• @gtrax said:
    Dear All,
    I urgently require a dedi in EU location. Ideally germany, France of Netherlands with

multicore CPU
    16GB Ram
    500gb HDD can be 2 x 250gb also. Sata is fine.
    and atleast /29 IPv4.

Budget should be around 40$. if more than I would like to have a /28 option as well. Cant go hetzner/online.net/OVH way as I am not sure how I will budget it with adding additional IPs and also there is no time. Need to finalize it today.

Sent you a PM with a price and your exact specification let me know if it suites you.

#1 USA Based Hosting Provider

Free & Paid Web Hosting | KVM SSD VPS's | Dedicated Servers | Website Design| Managed Service

• gtrax said: atleast /29 required and will beed virtualization at some point. Can you do that with kimsufi?

Virtualization? Of course you can. You might wanna send them a ticket first though about the IP addresses.

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited August 2015

@Jeffrey I believe kimsufi do not give additional IP addresses. I am not talking about longshots here bro.

• @JLPHOST I need the server in EU. Which is mentioned in the first line and also the subject of this post.

Guys only EU offers (Germany, France and Netherlands preferred)

• @gtrax

Please check our latest offer here :

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/61222/aheadcloud-nl-e3-32gb-2x2tb-10tb-1gbps-port-speed-limited-44-9euro-month#latest

It should cost you around €49.5/Month including IP's.

P.S.: The offer will expire today.

AheadCloud™ Networks Pvt. Ltd.
    High quality hosting in US/NL/DE/IN - Check Us Out!

• For 'at least' /29 IPv4, you'd have to get the 'flexi-pack' from those jive turkeys, would end up being an additional 20 euro a month. You could grab an i7-975 for 29 euro & then you'd be at 49 euro.

One can avoid the fluxi-pack if only 3 extra IP are needed.

• @zevus yeah you are right but I cannot seem to find any thing less than 38 euro on the hetzner robot. May be i missed the 29 euro

• @The_creator Thanks for the offer link. I will be sending you a PM.

• gtrax said: Hetzner / OVH overshoot my budget as hetzner adds a flexipack charge and OVH a per ip setup fee.

30 euro monthly and 32 euro one-time payment for /28 or 16 euro one-time payment for /29. This is your best bet. There are no better offers.

Freelance System Administrator, available for hire. Primary tasks i do concentrated on: PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Nginx, DDoS-protection, application security, high-performance solutions, high-availability / clustering.

• If Italy is an option, seflow has i5 2500 for €22, +€5 for RAM upgrade +€10 for /29. €37 is not far from budget if you don't include VAT in it. And IMO there's no certainty on urgent delivery when related to a dedicated server, though my last dedi with SeFlow was delivered within 24 hours.

https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/cart/dedicated-server/

I'm here to collect your heart

• @gtrax

Sure shoot me PM whenever you are ready :)

AheadCloud™ Networks Pvt. Ltd.
    High quality hosting in US/NL/DE/IN - Check Us Out!

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited August 2015

@DalComp thanks for the reference

@Profforg yeah Hetzner seems a good option but there are others as well. Looking into a few offers.

@The_creator yes sure will get in touch. Just streamlining the current offers.