Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP?

Special1Special1 Member
    edited August 2015 in Help

I need to buy regular IP coming from real ISP not from hosting companies. My IP should be static and dedicated same as you would buy from your ISP. Not proxy and not hosting IP blocks. Different countries would be also great. Any ideas?

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Provider

Maybe you should contact your local ISP?

Thanked by 3jh TheKiller bersy

Gestion DBI Inc. | IT Consulting, Telecommunications, Domotic/Security and Hosting provider.
      DeepNet Solutions | OpenVZ VPS for Cheap! | Only the best Cloud KVM VPS.

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

Yea, no. If you want that you buy the entire ISP, simple as that. No one will rent you a server behind his static IP at home, that would be horrible for abuse handling and liability.

• I smell hitleap

Thanked by 3DalComp adxn doughmanes

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

• Special1Special1 Member
      edited August 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
      Maybe you should contact your local ISP?

I already did. They don't allow me to buy additional IP.

@Frecyboy said:
      I smell hitleap

You smell wrong...

Different countries makes zero sense for your own private usage - Smells very fishy.

• NyrNyr Member

You could get this, but looks shady. If you have a legitimate reason, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

edited August 2015

@William said:
      Different countries makes zero sense for your own private usage - Smells very fishy.

Since I live in small country I know that my 2-3 ISPs don't provide this, so I have to look for other countries residential IPs. I prefer Europe. Nothing fishy, nothing smelly just legit business.

Legit business would not require an IP that identifies as home IP...

Thanked by 1rm_
      edited August 2015

@William said:
      Legit business would not require an IP that identifies as home IP...

Well for my needs I require. And yes, I am not hacker. What is wrong with you people? There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

• Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

Translated: There's a website that has proxy / VPN detection and I need to bypass that to get on their site. I can't use my real residential IP because I'm probably banned / will get banned. What's wrong with you people? I just want to ban evade.

Thanked by 1rm_
    • GunterGunter Member
      edited August 2015

Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

• NyrNyr Member

Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs.

According to OP, this is Facebook. So looks like he wants to abuse them somehow.

Gunter said: Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

Because he does want some kind of server on a residential IP (multiple, I suppose). He doesn't just want a dedicated IP for his home connection.

• Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business

Nyr said: According to OP, this is Facebook.

OP works for Facebook confirmed!

Thanked by 1Nyr
    • Go back to 4chan

If the future of the webhosting industry is dictated by a corporate title tag.. we have a HUGE issue. Help make it stop by boycotting WebHostingTalk

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

@Special1 said:
      Well for my needs I require. And yes, I am not hacker. What is wrong with you people? There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

So it is fishy. The website does they very best to keeps bots away, and you do your very best to get around it with using residential IPs. If you would work with the platform in a legitimate way they would allow your IP blocks in their system, and they probably wouldn't work with you if you would host at home.

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

• elgselgs Member

If you have servers in the countries you plan to buy IP's, you may consider to contact ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC or LACNIC. They are where the bulk IP blocks ultimately come from.

• Please tell that to a website like google.com and its domains. You can't go around for 5 minutes with advanced search operators to find what you want before being shown a captcha.

It's there to piss off google scrapers, but it is pathetic. Some of these giant websites go beyong lunacy "to protect themselves from abusers."

Pinterest is another prime example of lunacy by blocking people pinning too much.

Facebook is a mental asylum. Not even worth talking about.

Clouvider said: So it is fishy. The website does they very best to keeps bots away, and you do your very best to get around it with using residential IPs. If you would work with the platform in a legitimate way they would allow your IP blocks in their system, and they probably wouldn't work with you if you would host at home.

Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

GM2015 said: Please tell that to a website like google.com and its domains. You can't go around for 5 minutes with advanced search operators to find what you want before being shown a captcha.

I/we use google a LOT witha static IP and i have NEVER seen a single captcha.

• I assume they flagged our mac-address tied dhcp ip. I constantly get captchas for using advanced operators.

William said: I/we use google a LOT witha static IP and i have NEVER seen a single captcha.

Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

• GM2015 said: I assume they flagged our mac-address tied dhcp ip. I constantly get captchas for using advanced operators.

How is that possible? MAC addresses aren't revealed unless it's the next hop or your ISP has a deal with Google where they can look up your IP and see your MAC address.

• Special1 said: What is wrong with you people?

He makes a good point. What is wrong with all of us?

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

• VPSSoldiersVPSSoldiers Member, Provider

Sounds like the guy who was hitting 99% on my MaxMind risk score and then submitting the same ticket word-for-word as different people.

Connor | VPS Soldiers | Plans starting at $3.50/mo

• @raindog308 said:
      He makes a good point. What is wrong with all of us?

You mean what is wrong with him

CubeData FraudRecord Module: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord OpenNebula module: https://cubedata.net/opennebula now for blesta & whmcs

• hawchawc Member, Moderator, LIR

If you really want it and are prepared to pay - contact the guys over at Virgin Media in the UK. http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/cloud-and-data-centre-services/Colocation--Hosting/

• @Gunter said:
      Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

I do not own business yet, so I can not have multi IPs. I already asked my ISP.

What bots you are talking about? I need just 1 additional residential IP and all I got is 1000 barking dogs for some reason. I don't know what is all this hype around renting real residential IPs. I would provide legal docs if I need. Not everyone is scammer you know it is just a website which I am working with doesn't allow multi accounts on 1 IP. It is legit business btw.

@elgs said:
      If you have servers in the countries you plan to buy IP's, you may consider to contact ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC or LACNIC. They are where the bulk IP blocks ultimately come from.

I do not need them bulk. Just need 1 and after when my business expends rent few more.

@hawc said:
      If you really want it and are prepared to pay - contact the guys over at Virgin Media in the UK. http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/cloud-and-data-centre-services/Colocation--Hosting/

I will try to contact them. Thx for website.

• @Special1 said:
      It is legit business btw.

Care to show us where in the websites TOS it says that its fine to bypass their IP restrictions?

Thanked by 3William timnboys rm_
    • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

@Special1 whats the website in question? we may be able to suggest an alternative method.

edited August 2015

@tehdan said:
      Care to show us where in the websites TOS it says that its fine to bypass their IP restrictions?

Where in the TOS it says websites can stuff our computers with all kind of shit every day and use it later for identifying and connecting our PCs?

Still don't get why all this hate against legit people seeking for residential IPs? Funny, I found another thread made here on lowendtalk few months back and same people were barking there. Get a life dogs or sell some 1$ VPS for a change.

• Special1 said: I do not own business yet, so I can not have multi IPs. I already asked my ISP.

set up a sole proprietorship.

• @Gunter said:

In my lame country it costs 300 Eur every month just to open and run sole proprietorship with or without profit. And you have to be open like 1 year or something. I am not in a position to open it right now just to buy me 1-2 IPs. That is why I look other companies who can offer this service.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
      edited August 2015

Why don't you answer this question: What do you plan to use the multiple accounts for?

And the way you're acting, what makes you so special? We choose to help you, but you make it sound like it's your right.

Thanked by 1rm_

wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

edited August 2015

@FlamesRunner said:
      Why don't you answer this question: What do you plan to use the multiple accounts for?

And the way you're acting, what makes you so special? We choose to help you, but you make it sound like it's your right.

I already answered it - for legit business which requires multi IP. No boting, no hacking, no shady things. It is just a site which I am working with doesn't like proxies and datacenter IPs. Why there is no service on the market where we would pay 20-40$ month (provide real documents if needed) and setup our additional residential IP in the country we would want?

• @Special1 said:
      I already answered it - for legit business which requires multi IP. No boting, no hacking, no shady things. It is just a site which I am working with doesn't like proxies and datacenter IPs. Why there is no service on the market where we would pay 20-40$ month (provide real documents if needed) and setup our additional residential IP in the country we would want?

Because it isn't normal to be asking for residential IP's when you should be running you site off of a vps or some other less likely to go down hosting.

And why because no one ever needs this to run a "site" as to me it sounds like you are trying to avoid a ban you have gotten on a site and trying to get around it(which honestly you won't no admin doesn't notice what you are up to including trying to get around the ban in place on you when you got banned for whatever reason
      also @mikho and @Spirit I would recommend this thread be closed and the banhammer come on this user for trying to get residential IP's without explaining why including saying it has to be residential IP's not datacenter ip's or proxies(which why would you use a proxy for "legitimate" purposes?)

Thanked by 1rm_

CubeData FraudRecord Module: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord OpenNebula module: https://cubedata.net/opennebula now for blesta & whmcs

• And what country charges 300 EUR for a sole proprietorship?

Thanked by 1timnboys
    • ATHKATHK Member
      edited August 2015

@Special1 said:

Stop dancing around the question and answer it properly...

We may be able to help you another way, are you trying to stream Hulu or Netflix or what?

You may be able to do this with a DNS bypass, but until we know what you're trying to do we can't help..

Thanked by 1timnboys
    • Hint: You didn't answer the question, you haven't told us anything about your "legit business", etc.

Thanked by 2timnboys tehdan

wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

As mentioned many times, tell us the website and we may be able to provide a solution to your "multi-access" problems,

• OP's username says everything about them, self-referentially speaking.

This signature wasted 121 bytes of your data allocation.

https://nixstats.com/report/56b53d6465689e44598b4567

Perhaps Tor with the specificExitNodes option?

• If he tries to evade a ban, why would need a static IP? does not make sense to me, it is as easy to ban just permanent.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• rm_rm_ Member
      edited August 2015

pbgben said: Perhaps Tor with the specificExitNodes option?

Yeah great idea there, go teach him to fuck up Tor for everyone (get all exit nodes banned at whatever website he's trying to crawl) for his own personal profit.

Thanked by 2ATHK Makenai
    • tehdantehdan Member
      edited August 2015

@Special1 said:
      Where in the TOS it says websites can stuff our computers with all kind of shit every day and use it later for identifying and connecting our PCs?

In the case of Facebook (which you've mentioned) you'll want to look here -

https://facebook.com/policy.php - check the sections on 'Device Information' in 'What kinds of information do we collect?' and 'Promote safety and security' in 'How do we use this information'

https://facebook.com/help/cookies/update also pretty much spells that they do this to prevent you doing whatever it is you're trying to do.

There is a very simple way to avoid sites collecting this information - do not use the site. This option has worked well for me.

• This guy does not need a residential IP. He needs a Windows RDP connection.

Google "Buy Windows RDP" and you will get what your looking for a residential connect.

• Will most likely not be static, besides, as said above, I fail to see why a static IP is needed?

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• @Maounique - Presumably he has a server which will interact with the machine(s) behind the residential IP, and doesn't know how to make the client initiate the connection/what dynamic DNS is.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Provider

I can provide you a virtual server in Siberia with "residential" type IPs. These are allocated from Rostelecom.

What's the use of the virtual machine?

• @tehdan said:
      Maounique - Presumably he has a server which will interact with the machine(s) behind the residential IP, and doesn't know how to make the client initiate the connection/what dynamic DNS is.

freedns.afraid.org fixes that.

• @deployvm said:
      What's the use of the virtual machine?

He's not saying much, but breaking Facebook's TOS seems to be the primary aim.

Thanked by 1deployvm
    • @tehdan said:

This still makes having a static IP a dumb idea.

• @Maounique

Quite - he's completely technically inept - look at his other posts. He's obviously hit roadblocks using proxies or RDP type methods with non-residential IPs and is scratching around for a quick-fix.

This discussion has been closed.