Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress gives up GVH Clients - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress gives up GVH Clients

Comments

• 100% not surprised.

• @William said:
    Thats the LEAST thing he MUST do - Else he is clearly criminal.

That's why I'm asking. He's just said "No refunds will be made" to all GVH services. He needs to clarify this because it's not been made clear at all...

• This is "my issue", it's very disrespectful to talk about gvh/yours clients that way.

tdale said: I wish i let all those clients die with duke.

• @Lee said:
    I don't even believe nuggets has given up. He will be out there somewhere with a new host.

already say let has he done new host:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/60997/rajasinet-cheap-vps-hosting-in-jacksonville

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@IThinkUFailed He is not being banned so he can respond, his ability to ever be a host here again though is gone, he wont be approved in to the group required for posting offers now, this is the 4th time he has been dishonest, lied, and ran away without taking responsibility.

The sad thing is I don't even think will ever understand why, some people are just wired up differently.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    IThinkUFailed He is not being banned so he can respond, his ability to ever be a host here again though is gone, he wont be approved in to the group required for posting offers now, this is the 4th time he has been dishonest, lied, and ran away without taking responsibility.

The sad thing is I don't even think will ever understand why, some people are just wired up differently.

I'm so glad to hear you at least say that. If he can't be banned he can at least never get into LET again to provide offers. Going to PM you something.

• That's nice to hear AnthonySmith, seems only fair in the worldly view.

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited August 2015

SNetworks1 said: ostress

@Lee said:
    I don't even believe nuggets has given up. He will be out there somewhere with a new host.

If you mean Jon haha you are right he posted on HostingDiscussion: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/185688-post39.html

Jonathan Nguyen

>

Lead Global Coordinator, MKS Web Enterprises

>

>

Try a VPS from KMG Hosting today - you won't look back!

• LeeLee Veteran

Licensecart said: Jonathan Nguyen Lead Global Coordinator

Yeah, I already knew it I just didn't want to be the one to start the hate thread :P

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Licensecart said: mkswebenterprises.com

He still hasn't figured out how index.html works.

• @Licensecart said:

Try a VPS from KMG Hosting today - you won't look back!

... and I thought he was banned from using the Internet or even a computer ?

• @raindog308 said:

Yeah mate lol and the subdomains don't have anything in them.

@FredQc said:
    ... and I thought he was banned from using the Internet or even a computer ?

True but since he's parents didn't check what he was doing before they probably aren't doing so now haha or he's using a mate's computer.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @Licensecart said:
    True but since he's parents didn't check what he was doing before they probably aren't doing so now haha or he's using a mate's computer.

... and he's probably reading this right now. Hello Johnny.

• LeeLee Veteran

FredQc said: Hello Johnny.

Hey :)

oops...

• LeeLee Veteran

That actually just proves he is watching this thread given it had no index page under an hour ago.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited August 2015

@Lee said:
    That actually just proves he is watching this thread given it had no index page under an hour ago.

Uhh at the bottom it now says

"Yes, Lee, I'm watching the thread."

Edit now it says

"Note: Yes, Lee, I'm watching the thread. Thanks for the free publicity. AND for the customer signups that you'll be getting us later on."

• LeeLee Veteran

IThinkUFailed said: Uhh at the bottom it now says

"Yes, Lee, I'm watching the thread."

I know, this is why I was not mentioning it. But no worries, it's just all piss and wind as usual. Another trail of devastation in the making. Thankfully though he can't hold his own water so he will start mouthing off about his new accounts on here and WHT eventually and so the cycle will start again.

He needs to be neutered, it will maybe calm him down, not like he needs them.

• We are actively seeking new people to join our team. We are able to pay salaries and/or commission and are flexible on working hours.

Lets see what they pay, could use another job. But i doubt it is anything more than slave wage.

• @Lee said:
    He needs to be neutered, it will maybe calm him down, not like he needs them.

Part I don't understand is he still actively comes to a community that dislikes him greatly.

I want to know who would ever provide servers to him after all that's happened.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2015

IThinkUFailed said: Part I don't understand is he still actively comes to a community that dislikes him greatly.

Its all been covered before, Ego. Nothing more. He actually believes his own lies so much that he considers himself so important to hosting without accepting he is the only one with that view.

He is happy to offer the shitiest of service knowing it won't work for the money just to be the CEO, CFO, Cunt of whatever because of the self importance.

• Was using cloudstats, but since they changed to paid, and I can not get in contact with them to change to the LET plan, I have had to delete all my agents :(

@k0nsl said:
    Do you have any service monitoring data to show that your 99.95% uptime is correct?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • What a pity, @bohdans.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited August 2015

Anyone else burst laughing at the HTML source of "MKSWEBENTERPRISES"? Can't even use a fucking html/head/body tag. /dead

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @Lee said:

He hasn't grown up one bit lol… on the HD forum he's the "Lead Global Coordinator" now on that index he's the founder… which one is it haha.

Thanked by 2Lee GIANT_CRAB
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I wonder if Jon knows Timothy Lee.

Thanked by 3Lee KwiceroLTD lbft
  • Licensecart said: He hasn't grown up one bit lol… on the HD forum he's the "Lead Global Coordinator" now on that index he's the founder… which one is it haha.

That company is more than that... It's another fraud tactic of his.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2015

GIANT_CRAB said: That company is more than that... It's another fraud tactic of his.

Awesome blog post :) I think this image captures the essence of Jonny Mc Nuggets:
    https://woohuiren.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/jonny-750x410.jpg

• I also think that these details (from the whois record of kmghosting.com) should be on the public record:

Tech Name: Keith Giacomo
    Tech Organization: KMG Hosting
    Tech Street: 155 Father Morissette Blvd
    Tech City: Lowell
    Tech State/Province: MA
    Tech Postal Code: 01854
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.9788774322

Did that guy replace Lance as the underwriter for Jonny's debt? Is it just an alternate persona of Jonny? Or is it another 14 years old senior network engineerer?

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    That company is more than that... It's another fraud tactic of his.

The only issue on that blog post is Duke didn't pay a penny he said that in a video and I believe him. Who would pay for anything with Jon? :)

This discussion has been closed.