Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress gives up GVH Clients - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress gives up GVH Clients

Comments

• he no scam time last. he had friend cvps scam too. they call crystal.

• loydloyd Member
    edited August 2015

You guys say "folded", but did GVH file bakruptcy or was sold off ?

I don't think any attorney will touch tort like this unless there is 7 digits involved but let it be a satisfaction that current owner of GVH shot his reputation to the sewer. Unless they want to sink the brand or use negative publicity somehow, it would have been cheaper carrying GVH customers until services expires or do partial refunds.

• @neills said:
    she say good:

[XFS_Nicole said] Nah, just to piss on your parade. He's more of a man then you'll ever be :). Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

lmao that's funny. what was the context?

• i no find more. only here:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/55236/it-s-official-greenvaluehost-is-closing/p2

find:
    take your dildo and stick it up your ass

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited August 2015

I don't get why people don't remember @tdale from UGVPS where he did the full on scheme, also through his Transgender "Crystal" time period.

Shouldn't have trusted him from the getstart :-)

-F

Thanked by 2neills Nick_A
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Foul said: also through his Transgender "Crystal" time period.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Laundry completed. Good work, CC.

• can't lie tho, his wife is cute

• And who issues the GVH yearly part refunds? Anything else is plain theft.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

William said: And who issues the GVH yearly part refunds? Anything else is plain theft.

yeah, you know that, I know that, they know that, the customers know that, who is going to do a damn thing about it?, no one, as usual.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • William said: And who issues the GVH yearly part refunds? Anything else is plain theft.

As the customers are currently with Hostress, i guess they have a legal claim against them. I would pitch in for the lawyer fees if anyone wants to sue them, just to see what happens :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

gsrdgrdghd said: just to see what happens :)

He closes the LLC before it ever gets to court and goes bankrupt if need be then starts the 4th or 5th company under the name Susan Boil...

Thanked by 1HostMyBytes
  • interesting that the GVH website is still active. pity anyone who buys are service this month, not knowing what is happening

• LeeLee Veteran

gsrdgrdghd said: i guess they have a legal claim against them. I would pitch in for the lawyer fees if anyone wants to sue them, just to see what happens :)

The average GVH customer does not have a pot to piss in otherwise they would not have went there in the first place, so legal action aside from being unrealistic is then complicated further by the fact nobody really knows who ‘owns’ those customers in the sense of responsibility. The way GVH has been passed around and diluted does not favour the client in that regard.

What everyone needs to do is accept their own part in this, chalk it up to experience and not make the same mistake again.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

What is 9/18/15 ?? Is this 18th August, 2015 ??

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

That was so clear.....

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

9th month, 18th September.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Uh the 9th month is September... so how do you get August from that?

• Peroni said: Uh the 9th month is September... so how do you get August from that?

How do you get that the first digit is supposed to be the month?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    if need be then starts the 4th or 5th company under the name Susan Boil.

He dreamed a dream...

@Lee said:
    chalk it up to experience and not make the same mistake again.

It's happend like what? six times now? You think they'll learn this time? Doubtful...

This isn't shocking to me at all.

Thanked by 1HostMyBytes
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Peroni said:

Ah, Sorry, I was in tension for some of My Works & got mixed 8 with 9 :3

• Nothing surprises me anymore.......nothing. If you did not see this coming then you have something wrong with you. There is no way the GVH plans were, or could be made, sustainable. The numbers do not lie, and they never will.

Sometimes people need to take a step back and say wait a minute can this ever work? Would I ever try to run a company with plans like this? Would my company survive running with with ridiculous offers like these? If you answer any of these no, then stay away from them and avoid the drama.

• vprollc said: I will happily join any class action suit that hopefully gets filed

No-one is going to sue someone unless there is a chance of recovering costs and damages. More than likely there is nothing to take, its probably just a 50p company.

• vprollcvprollc Member
    edited August 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    No-one is going to sue someone unless there is a chance of recovering costs and damages. More than likely there is nothing to take, its probably just a 50p company.

Your right which is a shame...I just don't think companies should get away with breaking contract law and getting away with it. I would love to see Hostress fold and have to file for bankruptcy as I am sure it isn't a cheap, quick and easy process.

Let @tdale have to jump through some hoops and waste his own money and time trying to save his precious company so that it can "continue to grow". If the model was unsustainable then at the very least offer a pro-rated refund to annual subscribers who didn't get to take full advantage of the contract. Offering zero refund as mentioned above is pure thievery and I hope more people get involved.

I plan to chargeback my annual invoice and hopefully others do to. Let PayPal and who ever else processes their payments drop them as a customer and hold their assets hopefully indefinitely as PayPal has been known to do.

• eddie_Meddie_M Member
    edited August 2015

"The model that the previous company had was not profitable and we can no longer float the debt.", If that, why you acquired GVH clients?

The only word I can say: If anyone trust Hostress, they are stupid!

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • vprollc said: I plan to chargeback my annual invoice

But if you paid GVH then this has no bearing on Hostress

• @MarkTurner said:

What does PayPal do when the provider has no funds n their account and a charge back happens? Does pp eat the loss ? Anyone know?

• @Bruce said:
    What does PayPal do when the provider has no funds n their account and a charge back happens? Does pp eat the loss ? Anyone know?

Puts the users PayPal account into a minus figure, and contacts the user, if not resolved within a certain period/no contact they will pass onto the correct agency's to retrieve the money owed.

• @Bruce said:

I think they debit the card / bank account attached. If not they would probably attempt to collect the debt in anyway they can.

This discussion has been closed.