Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best fully managed dedicated server in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best fully managed dedicated server in Europe

ledzgioledzgio Member
edited August 2015 in Providers

What is the best fully managed dedicated server in Europe to support a high demanding web application (around 35k users) with good routes in Italy? My budget is around 200 euro per month. Strict SLA is required, maximum 30 minutes answer, 24/7.

thanks

Comments

• we can help you located in Romania , we respond and any problem in maximum 15 min , pm if you are interesed

• jhjh Member

Drop us an email: sales -at- loadingdeck.com.

We offer high quality server management in the UK and support a number of very high demand sites. We are a team with UK-based PhD's with the expertise to manage potentially complex infrastructure. We can offer a firm SLA where necessary. We also provide around-the-clock uptime and resource monitoring+response free of charge. We don't provide hosting but can suggest companies to look at and I think it can all be done under 200eur/month.

More information: https://www.loadingdeck.com

• MrXMrX Member

First of all, you're not going to get the best for 200 EUR a month.

Depends on what kind of management you need, though. If you just want a high SLA for network and hardware issues but can take care of the server software yourself, LeaseWeb could be a good choice. Their Platinum SLA might be what you're after. If you want someone taking care of the server operating system it's going to start costing more.

Rackspace is also good but will probably break your budget faster than LeaseWeb.

Thanked by 1ledzgio
  • As has been said, it depends on what management levels you need. For a relatively complex multi tier architecture, you could spend 200 euro month on just the break fix monitoring and response, let alone any bespoke admin time... it all depends on how demanding the config is.

• Id up that budget to a healthy 500 euros. Dedicated will cost you 200 alone. Not to mention managment that knows what hes doing. All may promise 30 min SLA where actual resolution time is much higher.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2015

Contact sal @prometeus, pretty sure they could do something for you with your requirements in Italy.

You'd want to up your budget however.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @MrX said:
    First of all, you're not going to get the best for 200 EUR a month.

Depends on what kind of management you need, though. If you just want a high SLA for network and hardware issues but can take care of the server software yourself, LeaseWeb could be a good choice. Their Platinum SLA might be what you're after. If you want someone taking care of the server operating system it's going to start costing more.

Rackspace is also good but will probably break your budget faster than LeaseWeb.

I can manage myself the server software for any issue but I need to know that the availability of the server is very high and I don't encounter issues or down periods. I though about Leaseweb but also Serverlof or Hetzner.

• I am sure you can find something like that then, since from what you say you are likely going for an unmanaged server.