Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kevin, Urpad - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello Kevin, Urpad

Comments

• @BronzeByte said: Please make an end to this bullshit and ban this fool perhaps?

You're just angry because you're not eligible for the pocket lamp.

• @HalfEatenPie

Shit, you're smarter than I thought! D:

• Anyone signed up for the lamps?

• @jcaleb said: Anyone signed up for the lamps?

When the promo is running, yes :D

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Anyone who wants to leave urpad over this can get their first month free with promo code "pocketlamp" at Catalyst.

Here's a hint, code doesn't work, go away :)

• @jarland said: Here's a hint, code doesn't work, go away :)

So I can't complain when you don't answer my support ticket 20 seconds after I posted it? Aww shucks.

• @W1V_Lee said: You can't speak to Kevin anyway, he has left URPad.

huh.. how can you let Kevin leave?? he took my pocket lamp... :(
    does anyone know of a LowEndLawyer? :D

Thanked by 1bschram
  • @jarland said: first month free with promo code "pocketlamp"

i don't want 1 month free or even 12 month free.. i want That pocketLamp !!

• http://s15.postimage.org/pmb03ump7/last.png

Wow, I just started working at URPad yesterday and I get told one of my tickets from my first night is listed on LowEndTalk.

• LOL funniest thread ever :)

please oh please give me lamp

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2012

Dear Curtis Mann @Manndude,

Keep up the good work. This kid is just angry and just had some misplaced anger issues on you.

Love,
    LowEndCommunity

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited November 2012

@MannDude said: Wow, I just started working at URPad yesterday and I get told one of my tickets from my first night is listed on LowEndTalk.

Congratulations on getting your first ticket listed on LET! Here's your badge of honor:

Made proudly without any use of the eraser tool!

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Made proudly without any use of the eraser tool!

This man is a paint god.

• And most pointless thread of the year goes to . . .

• @Microlinux how can you ignore the art???? ^^^

• @gsrdgrdghd said: @MannDude said: Wow, I just started working at URPad yesterday and I get told one of my tickets from my first night is listed on LowEndTalk.

Congratulations on getting your first ticket listed on LET! Here's your badge of honor:

Made proudly without any use of the eraser tool!

haha ... wow.

• @craigb touche sir, touche.

• Maybe he got all excited, then pissed, because he thought pocket light mean flesh light since it goes with your pocket rocket.

• Pretty sure it was just an error of communication. It appears he was accidentally sent a canned or bulk ticket advertising the Loyalty Program in the past, but as the terms say product promotions do not get loyalty discounts.

His VPS is already heavily discounted, and after 9 months with us, he's already a loyal client.

• @MannDude said: Wow, I just started working at URPad yesterday and I get told one of my tickets from my first night is listed on LowEndTalk.

hmm... overnight famous... i'm jealous.ly.Pocket.Lighted.. :D

jokes apart... when are u sending me my pocket lamp ??
    :P

• I don't even have a pocket lamp.

I guess I didn't negotiate my employment setup well enough before signing paperwork... :(

• LeeLee Veteran

Curtissssssss :)

That is all.

• For too long our pockets have gone dark and shielded from the light. The time is now to rise up and expose the pocket for what it is! We must shine the righteous light of justice upon it so that it may be reborn within the purifying light that is the pocket lamp.

We demand free pocket lamps!

• Out of curiosity, has anyone ever requested a pocket lamp?

• Impossibru.

• Never even heard of a pocket lamp until this thread.

• LeeLee Veteran

Ok I regret to say that I am on Google Hangout with Chris @ URPad and he promised to show us a pocket lamp but he is all out of stock, he did go look but came back empty handed.

I think we should contact trading standards or something.... :D

• @W1V_Lee said: Ok I regret to say that I am on Google Hangout with Chris @ URPad and he promised to show us a pocket lamp but he is all out of stock, he did go look but came back empty handed.

I am out of stock it appears or just misplaced what I had left personally. Will have more soon.

For now this will have to do. ;)

• It's all lies.

You're sending out glow in the dark condoms, aren't you?