Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Cloudshards.com legit?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Cloudshards.com legit?

GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
edited August 2015 in General

Strangely can't see any reviews on the web and they provide decent cheap VPS. Has anyone from here bought their VPS and can tell me if its a good host? You can see their website with deals here. Thanks! cloudshards.com

Thanked by 1Sakura

Comments

• Lets get @concerto49 to tell you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

masterqqq said: Lets get @concerto49 to tell you.

Is @concerto49 legit?

Strangely can't see any reviews on the web and they provide decent cheap VPS. Has anyone from here bought their VPS and can tell me if its a good host? You can see their website with deals here. Thanks! cloudshards.com

• Is @GIANT_CRAB a legit crab?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Is @Nekki legit?
    Strangely can't see any reviews on the web and /s/he provides decent trolling. Has anyone from here bought their trollVPS and can tell me if its a horrible host? You can see their website with deals here. Thanks! nekki.xyz

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

KwiceroLTD said: nekki.xyz

You know that's actually my website, right?

• @Nekki said:
    You know that's actually my website, right?

Not using .me anymore? lol.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

KwiceroLTD said: Not using .me anymore? lol.

I use both still, keeping the original domain around for those with me from the beginning.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@concerto49 is legit. Registered company in Australia with hardware and transit in Sydney, Australia and LA, Dallas and NY, USA that they advertise.

I've used them in the past, good support and network. Support is sometimes slow for custom requests but regular support is 100% on point.

EDIT: I purposely didn't come on here all day then ended up replying to a joke thread...

• @Nekki said:

I visited your blog and after google autotranslated it I didn't even realize it wasn't originally in English... never seen auto translate work so well on an asian language before

• Is this a new LowEndMeme

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • A new category called LegitEndTalk should be opened, this is becoming hilarious

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen , SPAM Thread.

• XiNiX said: @mpkossen , SPAM Thread.

Says the one who stole content from WHMCS forums and claimed originality and posted it as "Info : How to Secure Your WHMCS ?"

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    Says the one who stole content from WHMCS forums and claimed originality and posted it as "Info : How to Secure Your WHMCS ?"

So "Refering" is now stealing ?

I guess, You missed the fact, that i had posted full sources with links ( its still there ) and never CLAIMED it to be "Original" from me ( I insist, plz show me where I claim it to be Mine ? )

You can check the Thread. Plz dont spread lies.

• "Legit"

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited August 2015

XiNiX said: So "Refering" is now stealing ?

I guess, You missed the fact, that i had posted full sources with links ( its still there ) and never CLAIMED it to be "Original" from me ( I insist, plz show me where I claim it to be Mine ? )

You can check the Thread. Plz dont spread lies.

Oh yes, so the poster gave you permission to steal his content? Please come up with something more original.

You only gave credits after people said you stole the content. In other words, the thief apologise after getting caught red handed for stealing and wants to get away without charges.

This discussion has been closed.