Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is hostika.lt legit?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is hostika.lt legit?

Strangely can't see any reviews on the web and they provide decent cheap VPS. Has anyone from here bought their VPS and can tell me if its a good host? You can see their website with deals here. Thanks!
https://www.hostika.lt/en/vps

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

youo said: they provide decent cheap VPS

youo said: Has anyone from here bought their VPS and can tell me if its a good host

How do you know they provide a decent VPS if you don't have one?

• youoyouo Member

@ Nekki. Bad wording. What i meant is they seem to provide more than some of the other hosts i saw for the less price. Mind you i was looking at mostly other hosts that accept Skrill so i don't know how it compares in general to o

• NekkiNekki Veteran

youo said: What i meant is they seem to provide more than some of the other hosts i saw for the less price.

Be wary of 'more for less'. What's the liklihood that a host you've never heard of, that no-one else seems to be talking about has uncovered a magic formula to offer you more resources than the competition for less money.

As the saying goes, you've got two Hopes, no Hope and Bob Hope, and Bob Hope sadly passed away many years ago.

• Time4VPS which is legit are using their apt mirrors so obviously they're affiliated and as T4V is legit, I guess hostika will be too.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2015

If you need, then you can order additional IPv4 address for +6.00 EUR/mon

lulz.

• I see this name for the first time.
    Hostika has only two employees.
    Price are good, but.. you pay less you get less

• @William said:
    lulz.

Came here to say that too. My jaw dropped.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen , SPAM Thread.

This discussion has been closed.