Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOP CC Dedi Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TOP CC Dedi Reseller

Anyone can list me some CC resellers that has lower pricing than CC ? or preferably more bandwidth ?

Thanks

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Go with @Ernie or CVPS since they are both parent companies or something like that, so that's the closest to buying directly.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@ernie is the tops! Great guy to work with!

• hudsonvalleyhost is what u r looking for.

@Nyr why are u trolling each thread ? If you cannot guide plz dont misguide others.

@Mridul I was giving OP advice, check your definition of "trolling".

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    BharatB MSPNick Steven_F

The OP said "TOP CC Reseller".. and you come up with these 3 ?

Thanked by 3Nyr BG32 k0nsl
  • @Nyr said:
    Mridul I was giving OP advice, check your definition of "trolling".

Advice ?

CVPS is a big NO. This forum is filled with their issues , you are essentially diverting OP to known Bad Provider.

Wait, does your definition of help include Creating more problems rather solving ? Plz cheak your definition of Advice.

• @JoeMerit said:

+1

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@JoeMerit said:

Look who's talking

edited August 2015

Mridul said: CVPS is a big NO. This forum is filled with their issues , you are essentially diverting OP to known Bad Provider.

OP is already asking for resellers of a "bad" provider, ColoCrossing. CVPS is little more than a different brand from them.

As you see, I mentioned the two CC brands: HVH and CVPS. Better to go "direct" with them than via some random guy which could cease business tomorrow.

Edit: I don't really consider ColoCrossing a bad/crappy provider. Wouldn't use them, but still there are far worse players and with far worse morals too.

• ColoCrossing are rocksolid. They have had sam issues and blacklisted ips, but they actively replace them, they have improved a lot.

Plus HVH is an awesome provider, top support and excellent hardware.

CVPS is nothing but sh-- . No support and No service.

Why even mention a name thats NO GO from every perspective ?

Mridul said: ColoCrossing are rocksolid

lol

• @Nyr said:
    lol

lol ? Arnt they ? Besides Spam, there is a reason why many sell/resell CC.

besides hvh and @ernie are simply outstanding.

@Mridul said:
    there is a reason why many sell/resell CC.

Because it's cheap. Plenty of OVH resellers too.

• Only issue is that SBL /15. Had to have a /24 replaced twice

• Thanks guy i may have found some. I am just looking for a client that hit me up. SPB block doesnt matter since he will use the server for CDN or something.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2015

@Mridul said:
    ColoCrossing are rocksolid. They have had sam issues and blacklisted ips, but they actively replace them, they have improved a lot.

Plus HVH is an awesome provider, top support and excellent hardware.

CVPS is nothing but sh-- . No support and No service.

Why even mention a name thats NO GO from every perspective ?

@agoldenberg said:
    ernie is the tops! Great guy to work with!

Thank you!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

He's also the fastes milkman in the west, so I'm lead to believe.

Thanked by 1drazilox
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Only issue is that SBL /15.

We expect to have that /15 removed soon. Since installing our outbound spam filter Spamhaus has removed 8 of our 9 escalations.

Thanked by 2XiNiX vpsGOD
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Just want to +1 all those who have been recommending @Ernie

Been working with him the past couple of days to crack out a fantastic deal for my new server. Fast, prompt responses (even with me being in the UK and him being on the other side of the world, with timezones.) Fantastic pre and during sales support, with my payment issues being sorted swiftly too. Now to wait for the server and see how that goes, but with the way its going so far I don't see any issues.

+1 @Ernie

• jbiloh said: We expect to have that /15 removed soon. Since installing our outbound spam filter Spamhaus has removed 8 of our 9 escalations.

I believe that when i see it - Until then i put your comment under "bullshit" as usual.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi