Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help?

Now I know I am in no position to ask for help with all the harm I have done in the past.

Since I'm once again coming back into money, I was thinking what can I do? I said to myself that I will never go into web hosting ever again as it may end up bankrupt.

I also can identify who I am if you wish.

I also made this thread to stop me thinking about it.

Comments

• GoodHosting? Is it you?

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • nightowlnightowl Member
    edited August 2015

@comXyz said:
    GoodHosting? Is it you?

GoodHosting? No.. I was the owner of LowEND.

• Save surplus money in a savings account and get a steady job?

• @EdgeWeb said:
    Save surplus money in a savings account and get a steady job?

Already have the steady job part, it's just the other part is complicated.

• since you have no interest in hosting and have money to spare, why not look at the prospect of being financial center for needy providers here that sell at a loss for the community? :D

• @century1stop said:
    since you have no interest in hosting and have money to spare, why not look at the prospect of being financial center for needy providers here that sell at a loss for the community? :D

Isn't that a bad idea? I can't see them or me making any profit in the long run..

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

might be time for a Ferrari :-)

• @httpzoom said:
    might be time for a Ferrari :-)

Maybe? :)

• ehabehab Member

if you feel you owe money, then return it to rightful owner ... this is a start.

• Go into Premium VPS or you could do shared / resellers if you are good in that industry just need to make sure you don't target the unlimited $1 market and are in it to make money and a good service.

• @ehab said:
    if you feel you owe money, then return it to rightful owner ... this is a start.

Anyone back then was given a full refund. It was only the data that was a issue sadly.

• @Licensecart said:
    Go into Premium VPS or you could do shared / resellers if you are good in that industry just need to make sure you don't target the unlimited $1 market and are in it to make money and a good service.

Sadly I can't be trusted with finance.

• ehabehab Member

@nightowl said:
    Sadly I can't be trusted with finance.

so what are you expecting? maybe this stone has been turned already for you .. maybe its really time to look forsomething else.

• @ehab said:

That's why I'm here, any good ideas?

E.G: Investment could be a good idea for me?

• ehabehab Member

if i had some 10k i would invest in gold or silver ... this is real money with real value and not forget charity.

• @ehab said:
    if i had some 10k i would invest in gold or silver ... this is real money with real value and not forget charity.

I will look into that and yes I have never forgotten charity.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I would take a different route. Like put up a DC in an area with cheap and reliable power. It depends, of course, on the level of capital we are talking about.
    Alternatively, can get a cage in a big cheap DC with a lot of bw and manage that, grow from there.

• ehab said: if i had some 10k i would invest in gold or silver ... this is real money with real value and not forget charity.

https://savemoney.tiq.cc/2015/08/do-not-donate/

And you should always spread out your investments, not just invest invest in only one volatile thing.

• ehabehab Member

@4n0nx said:

i agree multiple resources are a good thing if one can manage it.
    i cannot handle more than one bone at at time, so i get by thank allah for what i had and what to come.