Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter Billing Support Unresponsive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter Billing Support Unresponsive

camjac251camjac251 Member
edited August 2015 in General

I am hoping that in making this thread, it'll help my issue being resolved with delimiter.

I signed up for Delimiter's r1soft backup service (here is the invoice) and after learning it wasn't compatible with an openvz vps I had cancelled and requested a refund which was issued.

The next month, I get charged by PayPal's subscription system, I had forgotten to cancel the subscription to Delimiter. I opened a ticket and asked them if they could refund the payment, here is the ticket (On the ticket, my client name and ticket ID show)(also includes the cancellation and refund).

I then cancelled the Paypal subscription (turns out later, I didn't). I closed the ticket and opened another a week later. Here is the second ticket (again personal info is either blanked out or skewed). I was charged again by Paypal's system since I guess I didn't cancel it correctly the first time, so it became two payments to delimiter.
I can confirm that the Paypal subscription has been cancelled although delimiter still has my money. Support has been unresponsive to my ticket.

I did contact MarkTurner on LET and was told that I would need to open a ticket or request an update (which I have with no luck)

Comments

• ReeRee Member

I've found their billing department very painful to deal with. Unfortunately this is your mistake (twice!) so all you can do is bump your ticket once in awhile and wait for them to make the refund.

I doubt posting here will help at all...might even hurt, I expect you'll be getting some flames shortly :)

• As I said to you in PM, go back to the ticket and ask for an update. I'd even go as far as asking if there is any other information they require to make a refund. I assume the funds have just been placed as account credit.

• MarkTurner said: I assume the funds have just been placed as account credit.

It does read "Balance $8" on the screenshot so ... :D

• @4n0nx - I also saw in one of the emails, that Anne said she had refunded the payment. It sounds to me that there is some confusion over original refund and expectation that the customer would cancel Paypal subscription, then his second payment and confirmation he had cancelled, then a third payment when again he said he had cancelled it. Seems like he said the subscription was cancelled and it kept sending cash.

I think @camjac251 you need to explain what has gone on to Anne, because it seems to be she is showing your invoice as refunded and thinking the matter is closed.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Two weeks ago we got a chargeback from a client who forgot to cancel their subscription (Even after our email shows howto disable)

Delimiter got a good support team. It's not unresponsive at all.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Ok. I just checked my account and it seems like there is $16 in account credits. I was not aware of this. Could a mod close or even delete this thread?

Thanked by 1vpsGOD