Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most reliable way to buy Ukash Voucher with Credit Card?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most reliable way to buy Ukash Voucher with Credit Card?

DostDost Member

I want to buy a Ukash voucher with my credit card so looking for a reliable and quick online service and if possible with less fees because there are some who charge as big as $120-150 for $100 voucher. Please suggest thank you

Comments

• Does your card have 3DSecure / SecureCode enabled?

• Nobody will do that - Same as for PSC. Chargeback risk too high.

• William said: Nobody will do that - Same as for PSC. Chargeback risk too high.

I have bought Ukash with a bank card before. But I needed to confirm the TX with 3DSecure/SecureCode (chargeback risk for merchant almost none).

• DostDost Member

@Traffic said:
    Does your card have 3DSecure / SecureCode enabled?

It's a Mastercard i have been using it on almost all website for shopping without any issue.

• @Dost said:

Where are you from? If you're from the US you more than likely won't have Mastercard Securecode enabled so I won't look it up - they won't accept your payment.

• DostDost Member

@Traffic said:

I am from an Asian country Pakistan

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited August 2015

Dost said: I am from an Asian country Pakistan

Found it: http://www.becharge.es/default.aspx?oper=116

(ukash is now paysafecard)

• DostDost Member

@Traffic said:
    (ukash is now paysafecard)

oh thank you will check it!

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2015

Traffic said: (ukash is now paysafecard)

Stop being misleading.

Ukash is not PSC... PSC in an Austrian company, Ukash is based in UK.

Not everyone accepting Ukash accepts PSC and vice versa.

• William said: Stop being misleading.

Stop being misleading. Ukash is now paysafecard.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/lp-products/ukash-is-changing-to-paysafecard

Ukash will only be available in Great Britain until 31/08/2015 and may only be used until 31/10/2015. You can request a refund if your Ukash code is still valid and unused.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • Interesting, but you can't use PSC at Ukash only acceptance stores - Neteller, arguably one of the largest PSC/Ukash acceptance places, still has both seperated.