Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of Offshore Hosting and Server Providers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of Offshore Hosting and Server Providers

Comments

• @IxamHosting said:
    I feel criminal being a german now. lol

Considering you're one of the top Hack Forums hosters, that feeling shouldn't be unusual.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

Romanian police does not do anything without proof. You can be sure there was solid proof behind the raids.
    In other parts of the world, you dont need proof, it is more like, "let's raid that shit, maybe something comes up" because there is no accountability.
    Besides, romanians really have a clue about how internet works, here person=/=IP, for example, you also cannot come with fantastic stories and they would eat them up because "internet is evil, no proof needed" like in other places, you must have some serious shit, otherwise nobody will look at you. I know because I wanted to report some things, like forex scams, boiler room kinda stuff and I felt it was not important, those guys are still online.

• @gh0st007 said:
    Germany being the source of warez and cyber crime? :P

It's also the most famous source of another type of crime :P

• UrDNUrDN Member
    edited August 2015

William said: IIRC the owner (again a German, how unexpected, most crime hosters have their history somewhere connected to Germany or Austria) got massive problems with the German FBI (BKA) and decided to become "legit". Not really reliable anymore.

No, he's from Ukraine, he did not move to Lithuania to escape the police but simply because he felt that it would be better to live there due to the situation in Ukraine. He's a noob and an ass, all his incomes are based on sales of services for spammers and he does not hesitate to massively advertise unallocated prefixes to serve this purpose. He has no intention to become legit, he had intention to cooperate with spamhaus to be able to sell services to spammers freely and he pretty much succeeded.

Maounique said: Romanian police does not do anything without proof. You can be sure there was solid proof behind the raids.

In other parts of the world, you dont need proof, it is more like, "let's raid that shit, maybe something comes up" because there is no accountability.

For me, Romania is a carpet, a sort of occupied territory by the USA. The USA which can do whatever they want there.

Thanked by 1tux
    edited August 2015

UrDN said: The USA which can do whatever they want there.

True to some extent for individual high priority cases. If US is after you, will get you no matter where, as long as they know where you are. The only exceptions would be some embassies of some countries or if you are under guard 24/7, like snowden or asange.

• UrDNUrDN Member

Maounique said: True to some extent for individual high priority cases. If US is after you, will get you no matter where, as long as they know where you are.

No, I've had cases where the USA were waiting for some people to visit Romania to get them arrested. They also ordered the Romanian to put the subjects in harsh conditions to make sure they agree to be extradited. And it was not really a big case. Romania has zero sovereignty, I will never step again in this country just by principle unless it regains it which I don't think is for tomorrow.

Thanked by 1tux

I dont know about non-citizens, I only know about people living here. It is somewhat natural to extradite foreigners on the run, especially if they do not benefit from asylum rights.

• CikonCikon Member
    edited August 2015

it's ironic how romania does that AND hosts a CIA secret prison

• IxamHosting said: That explains their connections to Heihachi (a german cyber crime hoster owned by a carderforum owner "13speedtest37" - 1337crew.to back in 2009)

I think 2x4 resold some servers from Infium and heihachi.net+13speedtest37 were 2x4-customers.

• Both were 2x4 customers, yes.

Cikon said: it's ironic how romania does that AND hosts a CIA secret prison

There is a reason why it is secret. As in not supposed to be known.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@UrDN said:
    No, I've had cases where the USA were waiting for some people to visit Romania to get them arrested. They also ordered the Romanian to put the subjects in harsh conditions to make sure they agree to be extradited. And it was not really a big case. Romania has zero sovereignty, I will never step again in this country just by principle unless it regains it which I don't think is for tomorrow.

Interesting. If I am not mistaken, when the FBI was after a number of Romanian people, they lured them to the Netherlands to arrest them, rather than just doing so in Romania. Wonder where the difference comes from - because they're nationals?

• The FBI loves to lure people to places where they can grab them and extradite them.

They have done this countless times with carders and people who are into identity theft.

The main point is if your into shady shit don't take a holiday. They will grab you.

joepie91 said: Wonder where the difference comes from - because they're nationals?

No country will easily extradite own citizens, there must be very serious proof and the trial must take place inside the country too. Since FBI does not often have serious proof and hopes to fish around through raids and "confessions" or plea bargains, they have to first grab the people, do the paperwork later.
    Therefore, it is way easier to grab someone in a third country where the defendant cannot hope to be judged locally, nor is viewed with sympathy (after all, they are just some filthy romanians, nice they take them out from here).

• Maounique said: No country will easily extradite own citizens, there must be very serious proof

For example UK (to US), Sweden (to US) and Italy (to US) will happily extradite their own citizens, same for the Arab countries - Proven many times. Germany/Austria won't. Neither will Israel.

Thanked by 1heartbleed
  • Russia and China will never extradite people to the USA. But that's about it.

The point is most countries have a extradition treaty with the USA.

They also will make it hard for you in a local prison if they can't extradite you.

There are many cases of prisoners being pressured by solitary confinement etc.

moral of the story is don't piss of the USA unless you live in Russia or China.

heartbleed said: moral of the story is don't piss of the USA unless you live in Russia or China.

I am not sure about those either, but, TBH, I would rather go to an US prison than being shot in China, so it may be for the worst.
    If you do not have extradition treaties with a country, you cannot hope within reason to get it as you want it, except in very special cases such as war criminals in wars in which the countries were allies.

• You know carders are getting charged under the RICO act in the USA.

That's 20+ years in prison. Probably 30 years if your unlucky.

Maybe it's better to be shot than spending the best years of your life in the clink.

edited August 2015

heartbleed said: Maybe it's better to be shot than spending the best years of your life in the clink.

Nope. You wont be locked in a high security prison, but, anyway, you get free food and accommodation, you can read a book or two, etc. Best way is not to a thief, though, so you wont be on the run in the first place.
    IP infringement is still theft, at least illegal, some people think they can make money like that, fine, they know the risks involved, why would Romania or any other country protect carders or pirates?

• Why would any one protect carders or pirates? Ask Russia. They seem to protect people.

Now it's obvious Russian government is getting something in return like co-peration.

I imagine botnet masters rent out there botnet to gather intelligence or information.

Malware writers obviously work with government on state sanctioned operations.

And Russia is a safe haven for carders as long as they don't steal from Russians.

• Russia is splitted - Either the government does not care (because it does not target Russia/CIS), they gain something from it (like in case of Georgia war cyber attack capability which was allegedly also used against Estonia) or they are simple working the Russian way - aka looking away for some part of the pie.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • UrDNUrDN Member
    edited August 2015

joepie91 said: Interesting. If I am not mistaken, when the FBI was after a number of Romanian people, they lured them to the Netherlands to arrest them, rather than just doing so in Romania.

No it's the opposite, it was a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands who was being monitored by the FBI, the FBI could not arrest him in the Netherlands so once they found out that he was planning a trip to Romania, they jumped on the occasion and took the same flight, as soon as he landed the local Romanian police directly supervised by the FBI arrested him.

• GulfGulf Member

Kazakhstan. No one cares about your files.

• Kazakhstan is like all c.i.s countries. A dictatorship and police state. No good to host.

Suggesting places like Iran and China is shit. Most boxes would be pwned by NSA etc.

Sure you can buy bulletproof servers from people but they will vanish with your money.

I wouldn't trust anyone on a open forum when buying bulletproof servers. Just dumb.

• I guess what I am going to take from this thread is that Russia seems to be one best locations. There are other countries that would maybe put up with as much as Russia does, but they are either more expensive or have less connectivity in terms of networking capabilities. All the sites about carding and cybercrime seem to be using russian hosts.

Anyone have a favorite Russian host they use or recommend?

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog tux
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

theblackesthat said: I guess what I am going to take from this thread is that Russia seems to be one best locations

Thats false. What you should extract from this thread is the hosting provider is the one who is in control here. Not the locality. If you hosting provider is willing to fight for you then you are good.

In regard to your assumption about Russia being the best place: All it takes is a single email from RAPO on a copyright matter for example to get your Russian host to comply.

I dont think the location of a server plays a major role at all in this "bulletproof hosting" list. Just an incorrect mentality I think.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

Zappie said: I dont think the location of a server plays a major role at all in this "bulletproof hosting" list. Just an incorrect mentality I think.

Was true at least some years ago: Russian police/gov does not care if it does not affect Russia (as in gov, country) or Russians (as in people) and/or is not reachable inside Russia (read: back in 2009/10 you could host your shiny carding forum on 2x4/wahome for months, as long as you did not scam russians and kept RU IPs blocked nobody gave much fuss)

• What about justhost.in.ua,the ukraine company,I found they host many warez websites.

@theblackesthat
    @William

Thanks!

• @sky_net said:
    What about justhost.in.ua,the ukraine company,I found they host many warez websites.

theblackesthat
    William

Thanks!

I had used them a few years ago , and was not satisfied at all , cancelled my server after a few months due to lack of support (not technicaly , but hardware support)

Thanked by 1sky_net