Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$1 KVM - 256MB // $3 KVM/Windows - 1GB RAM // $5 OpenVZ - 2GB RAM // 1Gbps // Multiple Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$1 KVM - 256MB // $3 KVM/Windows - 1GB RAM // $5 OpenVZ - 2GB RAM // 1Gbps // Multiple Locations

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Today we have another amazing exclusive offer for LowEndTalk. VirMach has been a VPS provider for over a year now and we have a wide range of services that we offer in various locations. This week we have large discounts for three different plans. We use SolusVM for management and guarantee 99.9% uptime. You may select the location of the datacenter you prefer, but the locations offered vary for each plan. The offers are recurring, meaning you will receive the discount on renewal. However, offers expire August 10, 2015. Limit one per offer per customer. Discount pricing will show on final page of checkout.

KVM HDD - KVM256

256MB DDR3 RAM

2 vCores

15GB HDD

1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

1 IPv4 - Additional Available

Linux, KVM Virtualization

Locations: Dallas, Phoenix

Order Now $1.00/M - Save $2.00

COUPON CODE LETKVM256

OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 10 - WILL BECOME 20% OFF CODE AFTERWARD

KVM SSD-Cached - WinPRO X1+

1GB DDR3 RAM

1 vCore @ 3.6GHz

24GB SSD-Cached

1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

Windows Server 2012 R2 or Linux

Order Now $3.00/M - Save $7.00

COUPON CODE LETWINPRO1X1

OpenVZ HDD - Medium

2GB DDR3 RAM

2 vCores

200GB HDD

2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

Linux, OpenVZ Virtualization

Locations: Phoenix, Buffalo, Los Angeles

Order Now $5.00/M - Save $5.00

COUPON CODE LETMEDIUM

Discount is applied at final page of checkout. This promotion expires Monday, August 10, so hurry! The coupons will still be valid after this period, but they will be changed to a 20% off code.

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

We offer refunds up to 24 hours after purchase. Offer valid once per customer. Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans.

Comments

• Hello,

What data centers do you actually use? Do you have any test ips or test download files?

Cheers!

• Win license included in the SSD cached offer? If so, cracked or legit? Because the price is pretty good.

• Any discount on the annual KVM256?

• VirMach said: KVM SSD-Cached - WinPRO X1+

1GB DDR3 RAM
    1 vCore @ 3.6GHz
    24GB SSD-Cached
    1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    Windows Server 2012 R2 or Linux
    Order Now $3.00/M - Save $7.00
    COUPON CODE LETWINPRO1X1

win trial license, full license or bring my own license?

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@billionaire said:

@VirMach said (in their first thread)
    we have volume datacenter licensing on all of these servers.

So full license included obviously.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Hello,

What data centers do you actually use? Do you have any test ips or test download files?

Cheers!

We stopped posting test files on offers due to abuse a long time ago, from other people/hosts attempting to attack us. While we managed these attacks properly it causes too much headache from support time and makes it harder for us to provide extremely discounted pricing. You can sign up for a customer account (so we have your information on file) and then request a test IP/file in the location you desire. Please do not register using a proxy.

As for the data-centers in this offer:
    PhoenixNap, Infomart, QuadraNet

nexusrain said: Win license included in the SSD cached offer? If so, cracked or legit? Because the price is pretty good.

billionaire said: win trial license, full license or bring my own license?

nexusrain said: So full license included obviously.

Yes, full license included. We have Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition on all servers we offer Windows on.

Straykat said: Any discount on the annual KVM256?

The annual price is already discounted, which is why we did not provide a coupon for yearly. We would not be able to give you much of a discount from monthly to annually at $1 a month, other than gateway fees. If you'd like please make a support ticket and we'll credit you $3 if you deposit funds for 12 months of service ($12) at once for the KVM256, but you would still have to sign up monthly afterward to use the coupon and can then instead use your deposited credits to pay the invoices. Hope that helps.

• I was unclear on the reoccurring monthly pricing until I put it in the cart and bought it. So correct me if i'm wrong but it's a dollar a month charged monthly. I'm not interested in setting up a support ticket to nickel and dime you, but thanks for the offer.

Thanked by 1yomero

@Straykat said:
    I was unclear on the reoccurring monthly pricing until I put it in the cart and bought it. So correct me if i'm wrong but it's a dollar a month charged monthly. I'm not interested in setting up a support ticket to nickel and dime you, but thanks for the offer.

Correct. It's $1 per month, and you may renew it for $1 per month. The price will not go up between months.

• billionairebillionaire Member
    edited August 2015

VirMach said: billionaire said: win trial license, full license or bring my own license?

nexusrain said: So full license included obviously.

Yes, full license included. We have Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition on all servers we offer Windows on.

Got one Win VPS at Dallas TX , although the ip address is Nevada based (CMIIW).
    Just finish setting the server, it's quite fast and responsive although RAM is only 1GB.
    At this price ($3/month), so far it's a great deal!

Consider to get another Win VPS special offer, but I need a server location with faster latency to NYC data center. If you can provide this, please let me know.

billionaire said: Got one Win VPS at Dallas TX , although the ip address is Nevada based (CMIIW). Just finish setting the server, it's quite fast and responsive although RAM is only 1GB. At this price ($3/month), so far it's a great deal!

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, most of our Dallas/Phoenix servers will show up as Nevada, but the physical location of the server will be correct and there should be no performance issues. It's only because the organization they're registered with is based in Nevada.

billionaire said: Consider to get another Win VPS special offer, but I need a server location with faster latency to NYC data center. If you can provide this, please let me know.

It's unfortunately one offer per person. In addition we do not have Windows offered in New York at this time. We may offer this at a future time.

• VirMach said: As for the data-centers in this offer: PhoenixNap, Infomart, QuadraNet

What smells fishy about this to me is it sounds like your hosting in all locations with ColoCrossing and the failure to provide test ip or download file and then stating generic datacenters is a bit disingenuous. Would you mind clarifying if you are using Colocrossing as your provider?

Cheers!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

@TheLinuxBug - ?? CC in Phoenix, its a ServerHub IP .

Time for server P0rn

CPU model :  QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency :  3600.018 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 242 MB
    Total amount of swap : 255 MB
    System uptime :   5 min,

Network Tests
    Download speed from CacheFly: 85.2MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 7.65MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 42.6MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 17.3MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 23.1MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 9.67MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 43.0MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 66.5MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 25.6MB/s
    Download speed from Dacentec, Lenoir, NC USA: 36.5MB/s

Disk IO Test
    I/O speed :  38.2 MB/s

EDIT: AS30693

• As far as I understand CC is present in IOFLOOD in PhoenixNap...

They are also in Buffalo (duh?)

They are also in Dallas

They are (or were) also in Quadranet at some point.

So my questions valid..

Cheers!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    TheLinuxBug - ?? CC in Phoenix, its a ServerHub IP .
    Disk IO Test
    I/O speed : 38.2 MB/s

EDIT: AS30693

disk I/O seems not so good...

about the network, if use ServerHub, then can test here:

http://lg-dallas.serverhub.com/
    http://lg-phoenix.serverhub.com/

• billionaire said: Got one Win VPS at Dallas TX

What is usable space left in the vps?

• total used free shared buffers cached
    Mem: 242 126 115 0 30 64
    -/+ buffers/cache: 31 210
    Swap: 255 0 255
    root@linux3:~# df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/vda1 15G 995M 13G 8% /
    none 4.0K 0 4.0K 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    udev 112M 4.0K 112M 1% /dev
    tmpfs 25M 332K 24M 2% /run
    none 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    none 122M 0 122M 0% /run/shm
    none 100M 0 100M 0% /run/user

Thanked by 1budi1413
  • Well the formatting got all screwed up there, but after update/upgrade and rebooting, there are 115mb free and used about 1gb of 13 on / running the 256mb plan.

• @budi1413 said:
    What is usable space left in the vps?

+12GB free space

Thanked by 1budi1413
  • @VirMach: Please check Ticket #835473

• no love for 1GB openvz?

• Can KVM256 be billed yearly?

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

Grabbed the 3$ Win VPS as well. Supports speed was alright and they managed to resolve my issue.

My IP says Nevada as well btw. Ping to another VPS by me in Dallas is 1ms so location Dallas verified.

edited August 2015

TheLinuxBug said: What smells fishy about this to me is it sounds like your hosting in all locations with ColoCrossing and the failure to provide test ip or download file and then stating generic datacenters is a bit disingenuous. Would you mind clarifying if you are using Colocrossing as your provider?

Cheers!

I was giving the specific datacenters as requested. The QuadraNet is ColoCrossing. The other two offers are Serverhub, if you want to know who we directly get the servers from. Didn't mean to deceive anyone. The specific reason we do not give a test IP out is because, as I stated, we had an offer here (LowEndBox specifically) where we had 12+ hours of extremely large DDoS attacks aimed at us for posting a good offer. We've been offering refunds to a few people since this offer has been posted because they are too far from the servers and did not like the network, so if anyone ordered the OpenVZ plan and absolutely hates ColoCrossing, you can just state that and we'll give a refund.

TheLinuxBug said: As far as I understand CC is present in IOFLOOD in PhoenixNap...

PhoenixNap isn't ColoCrossing, at least in this case.

hotsnow said: disk I/O seems not so good...

If you're concerned about disk I/O we do offer SSD plans. Keep in mind that for Windows, disk I/O isn't always the best. And the KVM budget plans do have a lot of neighbors, because it's a 256MB RAM plan on a server with 32GB RAM, meaning you would be sharing I/O with 100+ people at some points, although it is mixed in with other plans and not full, so you're probably looking at 40-50 realistically.

evan1988 said: @VirMach: Please check Ticket #835473

We answer tickets faster than our posted promotions, so it should all be taken care of by now.

robohost said: no love for 1GB openvz?

We do have a 1GB at $5. I would recommend looking around for a 25% off or so coupon code (we have a few of these posted around) that are good for our entire product line and that should come down to $3.75.

xClone84 said: Can KVM256 be billed yearly?

You may chose yearly billing but the discount will not apply. I would recommend depositing $12 and creating a ticket for $3 back as that's how much extra we can discount after gateway fees. Refer to my post above for more information.

Thanked by 2hotsnow TheLinuxBug
  • Nothing regarding torrents and TOR in your ToS. What about these uses?

nexusrain said: Nothing regarding torrents and TOR in your ToS. What about these uses?

In regards to TOR, you cannot host any TOR node, as that falls under our no traffic exchange / mass public file storage. I'll see if we can update our terms to be more clear on this.

As for torrents, that's fine to a point. For example, you cannot use the VPS to store torrents and upload them out on a mass scale, as again, that would be considered mass public file storage. In addition, if we receive any reports of your IP being used to torrent a file illegally, then that falls under possible suspension/termination. We are not hosted in "DMCA-free zones" so that should give you an idea of our general policy.

Hope that clears things up for you.

• techhelper1techhelper1 Member
    edited August 2015

@VirMach: QuadraNet was in ColoCrossing like 8+ years ago dude, now they've been their own entity for a long time now.

• great :D

> CPU model :  QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    > Number of cores : 2
    > CPU frequency :  3392.162 MHz
    > Total amount of ram : 248 MB
    > Total amount of swap : 255 MB
    > System uptime :   18 min,
    > Download speed from CacheFly: 74.9MB/s
    > Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 7.95MB/s
    > Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 42.6MB/s
    > Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.99MB/s
    > Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 9.99MB/s
    > Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 3.95MB/s
    > Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 13.9MB/s
    > Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 42.9MB/s
    > Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 48.4MB/s
    > Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 39.2MB/s
    > I/O speed :  114 MB/s

• Interesting try out for 1$ :) How pay from PP balance, system asking pay from CC instead. Do you allow payment from balance?

@techhelper1 said:
    VirMach: QuadraNet was in ColoCrossing like 8+ years ago dude, now they've been their own entity for a long time now.

I believe QuadraNet has a datacenter in Los Angeles where ColoCrossing rents out space.

The address ColoCrossing provides for their Los Angeles datacenter:
    530 W. 6th Street, Suite 901, Los Angeles, CA 90014

The address QuadraNet provides for their Los Angeles datacenter:
    530 W. 6th St.
    90014 Los Angeles
    California, USA

fitvpn said: Interesting try out for 1$ :) How pay from PP balance, system asking pay from CC instead. Do you allow payment from balance?

The only way to do this would be to use our deposit system to add funds one-time, and then pay with the credits you have deposited. Unfortunately the minimum deposit is $5.

• Hi @VirMach please check ticket #877724

Thanks.