Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ipsystemsltd.com dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ipsystemsltd.com dead?

My vps has been down for days, also I noticed that all links are dead from lowendstock for ipsystemsltd.com. Does anyone know if they are gone for good or what's going on?

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Even if they could manage to survive somehow, they were hosted at Centarra, which is closing down.

• Yes I think so. Mainpage and whmcs are down, solus is still up but my vps is down for a couple of days too. The only surprising thing is that it didn't happen sooner and that the service was actually pretty solid until now ;)

• I have 3 vps there on 3 different nodes and all of them seem to be online right now.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Same here. Mine all seem up.

• stabstab Member

Do yourself a favor and get your data out quickly then. ;)

• No support now?

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited August 2015

@lyytwenty said:
    No support now?

it never has support

• lyytwenty said: No support now?

They are one of the few providers with a 0-support-guarantee.

• Just ssh'd into mine

• Mine are still up and actually working at a decent speed after weeks of being as slow as hell! Commands typed in via SSH now appear in real time instead of popping up on the screen 15 or 20 seconds later!

The calm before the storm :)

Thanked by 1realbusiness
  • My VPS with them is still down.

• Wow thanks for all the feed back. This is sure a lively forum. As another stated I also had really good up-time and speed while using this vps i'm sad to see it go. The fact that it just past the 60day paypal policy is not lost on me either. Well I guess i'm in the market for another 256mb vps, I don't need Enterprise grade uptime but I would like it to at least work for the majority of the 12months I pay for. Tiny wordpress site with no hits, DNS, and a personal email server. Any recommendations?, fyi I also have a 1gb bandwagon act. but they don't seem to have any small affordable vps left.

• I thought it was 90 day policy?

• From what I just read it is 14 and 60 days, I could be wrong, i'm certainly no expert. For the whopping $3.50 i'm not that worried about it. However the idea that my vps and data can just go away without notice sucks. It was just a scratch vps for me but I'm sure others learned a hard lesson about back-ups.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: I thought it was 90 day policy?

Depends on country of your PayPal account.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited August 2015

If you have a valid reason to do so, and paid with a bank-issued payment card, make sure you chargeback should the PayPal dispute not end up in your favor and are unable to get a refund from the merchant.

AFAIK, if you win, PayPal will just ask you if this was intended (you want to actually NOT pay that money) or want to pay the money in any other way (in which case your PayPal account will turn into negative, and you'll have to cover that balance from any of your funding sources).

The answer to that question is obvious.

• @Straykat If you can make due with a 128 MB VPS, SSDVirt is pretty good. I have a VM with them for over a year.

• Thanks Black... Do they let you take snapshots of the vps? Bandwagon does but IPsystem didn't. I'm just curious.

• @Straykat said:
    Thanks Black... Do they let you take snapshots of the vps? Bandwagon does but IPsystem didn't. I'm just curious.

I'm not sure, but I'll tag @john , he might be able to answer.

• @Straykat said:
    Thanks Black... Do they let you take snapshots of the vps? Bandwagon does but IPsystem didn't. I'm just curious.

If it's still online yes.

• blackblack Member
    edited August 2015
    HOST: removed                     Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
      1.|-- 162.253.6x.x              0.0%    10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
      2.|-- ???                       100.0    10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
      3.|-- 10.0.0.1                   0.0%    10    0.3   1.8   0.2  14.2   4.4
      4.|-- te0-0-1-2.nr11.b000326-1.  0.0%    10    1.0   0.8   0.7   1.0   0.1
      5.|-- te4-4.ccr01.dfw05.atlas.c  0.0%    10    0.3   0.4   0.3   1.0   0.2
      6.|-- te0-0-1-1.nr12.b000326-3.  0.0%    10    1.2   0.9   0.8   1.2   0.1
      7.|-- ???                       100.0    10    0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0

Mine drops on cogent backbone and that's it :(

• Landing page,SolusVM panel and VPS`s down. Hope not forever ...

• Thread here about what happened. Some servers are up and some are down. Bail out while you still can. I've opened disputes on all my purchases.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tessel said:
    Thread here about what happened. Some servers are up and some are down. Bail out while you still can. I've opened disputes on all my purchases.

I'm curious, were you provisioned on one of the hijacked IP ranges listed in the other thread?

• tesseltessel Member
    edited August 2015

@Jar said:
    I'm curious, were you provisioned on one of the hijacked IP ranges listed in the other thread?

I guess you are referring to the screenshots? If so, then no, my VPS aren't on those IP ranges.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Mine are not on the hijacked list either. However still down/gone.

• I think no one has IP from hjacked one networks. Mine VPS up and running and even not rebooted.

• Finally, my VPS with IP 104.255.224.xxx down last 10 hours ago.

• I think mine are all down now. Had 50% down for a while. I got some money back from paypal and will consider doing cc chargeback for the remaining ones.

• cassacassa Member
    edited August 2015