Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InterWorx to Directadmin Importer ( I Pay)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InterWorx to Directadmin Importer ( I Pay)

Hey,

Is there anybody who know how to or could write a plugin for money? I could pay with paypal!

PM a price. I has around 300 interworx account , but i got many many fucking problem with it. I also run directadmin more then 140 day uptime and 0 problem. With interworx i always... got a problem.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish

Comments

• One way you could do it - round the houses.

Import from Interworx to cPanel ( I think they have an importer ), then import from cPanel to DirectAdmin

• Would have been nice if you replied to the ticket to help with the hostname issue but you didn't and the ticket with InterWorx is closed.. If you don't reply how on earth do you expect them to help you?

• @MarkTurner said:
    One way you could do it - round the houses.

Import from Interworx to cPanel ( I think they have an importer ), then import from cPanel to DirectAdmin

Nice!! Thank you for your suggestion. Thats should be ok. Is this import all mysql,email , and etc. Or is there anyone what not import? Reseller imports works too?

@Licensecart said:
    Would have been nice if you replied to the ticket to help with the hostname issue but you didn't and the ticket with InterWorx is closed.. If you don't reply how on earth do you expect them to help you?

Sorry i am on holiday for now! And the connection at the ocean is.. bad actually. Not the hostname issue at all.

I tested the interworx and directadmin with 300 user and 100 user in production use. And i got 0 problem with directadmin. But i checked interwory every day for mail issue , slow panel , panel offline etc etc. But with directadmin no issues so far... So thats all.

• ZweiTiger said: Nice!! Thank you for your suggestion. Thats should be ok. Is this import all mysql,email , and etc. Or is there anyone what not import? Reseller imports works too?

I did this about 4-5 years ago to move a few hundred customers from Plesk. I don't know how well it will work so exercise caution.

• @MarkTurner said:
    One way you could do it - round the houses.

I don't think this is possible!

• Damn..... any way? Just manually work? Well 300 account should take a week. About 600 domain name.

• If you can work out what format directadmin backups are in, and if InterWorx has a backup function what format the backups are exported in then it should be fairly easy to convert. However...

Thanked by 1cassa
  • @linuxthefish said:
    If you can work out what format directadmin backups are in, and if InterWorx has a backup function what format the backups are exported in then it should be fairly easy to convert. However...

Yes. Both of them has an automation. I will check. But you now. Interworx always do the ways different. But not better.

I could do the manually work. I could import the files and mysql. But.. i cant import the emails. So the emails could lost.. which is a bad thing.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Yes. Both of them has an automation. I will check. But you now. Interworx always do the ways different. But not better.

I could do the manually work. I could import the files and mysql. But.. i cant import the emails. So the emails could lost.. which is a bad thing.

Does DirectAdmin use QMail or Exim?

It's pretty easy to do QMail to QMail, but which is better? Both have their ups and downs.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@linuxthefish said:
    If you can work out what format directadmin backups are in, and if InterWorx has a backup function what format the backups are exported in then it should be fairly easy to convert. However...

This image pretty much sums up my life.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish cassa
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

It will not take a week to manually import data.

Short Tutorial for you (UAYOR - Use at your own risk)

1. Install and configure new direct admin server

2. Take a backup of your old server to offside server.

3. Configure password-less SSH between your new server and old server.

4. Manually create 300 new account on new server.

5. Copy mysql folder, home folder from old server to new server.. Reboot

Minimize downtime using AutoBoot Technology.

1. On new server, use new IP and do not turn off old server until you are sure that your new server is working properly.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    It will not take a week to manually import data.

Short Tutorial for you (UAYOR - Use at your own risk)

1. Install and configure new direct admin server

2. Take a backup of your old server to offside server.

3. Configure password-less SSH between your new server and old server.

4. Manually create 300 new account on new server.

5. Copy mysql folder, home folder from old server to new server.. Reboot

Minimize downtime using AutoBoot Technology.

1. On new server, use new IP and do not turn off old server until you are sure that your new server is working properly.

AutoBoot is back guys!

• Ask about migrating to DA here: http://www.interworx.com/support/

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Ask about migrating to DA here: http://www.interworx.com/support/

I hope you are having a laugh…?

• @Licensecart No, if they are professionalists and serious, should be able to help. Why not?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Anna_Parker said:
    Licensecart No, if they are professionalists and serious, should be able to help. Why not?

I think you need to go back to school :) why would someone help you migrate from their software…? That's like saying I'm hosting with you, your service is crap so I'm going to a new provider but I ask you to help me move...

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited August 2015

Licensecart said: why would someone help you migrate from their software…?

Because it's professional attitude to the case. Trust me that not all people are with infantile thinking like you're presenting. Cheers.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Because it's professional attitude to the case. Trust me that not all people are with infantile thinking like you're presenting. Cheers.

You'll find every company / business the same, you ask cPanel to ask you to help you import to DirectAdmin or Plesk? Will they help you no. Importing to them yes.

Ask WHMCS to help you import to Hostbill will the no? Ask a host to help you migrate to another host will they help? No. Common sense but you don't have it :D

• DA needs to write an importer.