Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


I have used the worst VPS = Alpharacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

I have used the worst VPS = Alpharacks

qq402717704qq402717704 Member
edited August 2015 in Reviews

I used Alpharacks 2 and a half months,

Purchased two VPS,

Are $ 18 / quarter Windows VPS and $ 12 / yr 768M memory VPS,

Because Windows VPS remote password I forget July 21,

I submitted a Ticket request help reset the password,

I know 5 days received a reply,

He asked me to wait while processing my VPS,

I waited 12 days, still did not help me reset the password, asked me to wait,

Then I lowendbox reviews of their services,

In the August 4 my Windows VPS closed, even 768M memory have been closed,

I do not know that they are not because they are so close I review my VPS,

But I was really evaluate, they not only did not solve my problem,

I also closed two VPS, this is the worst I have ever used and most despicable of VPS,

I am here today exposure, I just want you to understand that this is not worth VPS you choose.

Here is my screenshot.








@alpharacks

Thanked by 1muratai

Comments

  • Why did not not just re-install? if you cant remember your password and don't know how to reset it yourself I don't think any host is going to do it for you.

    Anyway the support time is insane but its not a managed VPS you should have just fixed your own problem of your own making.

    Thanked by 1newfulluser

    I am no longer active here, find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com

  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Why did not not just re-install? if you cant remember your password and don't know how to reset it yourself I don't think any host is going to do it for you.

    Anyway the support time is insane but its not a managed VPS you should have just fixed your own problem of your own making.

    Hi

    This is really my mistakes,

    But I can not own reload OS,

    VPS Control Panel does not CDRom,


    So I can not myself reload OS,

    But they claim that they are Support is provided 24x7x365,

    And I was the fifth genius receive their reply.

  • me too, suddenly my vps offline. Hope get back online asap.

    My Personal Site

  • @newbiemasih said:
    me too, suddenly my vps offline. Hope get back online asap.

    I do not know that they are not ready to quit.

  • @newbiemasih said:
    me too, suddenly my vps offline. Hope get back online asap.

    maybe Alpharacks owner died hit by bus?

  • qq402717704 said: So I can not myself reload OS,

    No 'Reinstall' button under the 'General' tab?

    I am no longer active here, find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com

  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited August 2015

    @qq402717704 looks to me like their provider suspended the service or worse, hence your control panel shows "unavailable".

  • @century1stop said:
    qq402717704 looks to me like their provider suspended the service or worse, hence your control panel shows "unavailable".

    I observed that the client posted his VPS IP. and all the IPs within the same range are offline. So I think the provider is at fault.

    Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @jmckeag12 said:
    You can also purchase their VPS, and can not be used?

  • @newbiemasih said:
    me too, suddenly my vps offline. Hope get back online asap.

    I have a personal VPS for testing and are down for more than 24 hours. :(

  • v998v998 Member
    edited August 2015

    I have one VPS (yes, its $18/yr) down too...

    I think the problem is at the host node.

    And... I opened a ticket ~15 hours ago, and there's still not any response...

    BTW, @cyandark yes,it's nearly 24 hours since Uptime robot told me it was down at 12:24 AM (of course yesterday!)

    CHINESE CHAT @qq402717704 :

    明顯是線上翻譯的....
    用英語邏輯看得不太懂..
    對麼? :)

  • cyandarkcyandark Member
    edited August 2015

    @v998 said:
    I have one VPS (yes, its $18/yr) down too...

    I think the problem is at the host node.

    And... I opened a ticket ~15 hours ago, and there's still not any response...

    BTW, cyandark yes,it's nearly 24 hours since Uptime robot told me it was down at 12:24 AM (of course yesterday!)

    CHINESE CHAT:

    明顯是線上翻譯的....
    用英語邏輯看得不太懂..
    對麼? :)

    I have the same VPS, in foxtrot node. I opened two tickets, without any response.

  • @netrix said:
    maybe Alpharacks owner died hit by bus?

    Frankly, the bus is a great idea for those idiots. My servers are also offline for more than 24 hours.

  • Mine has been down since yesterday as well. I opened a ticket 25 hours ago and bumped it this morning again. No response. I paid for the year back in February. This happened once before and they were responsive but the host was down for 2 days. I'm hoping it comes back up soon.

  • @plasticmat said:

    Mine has been down since yesterday as well. I opened a ticket 25 hours ago and bumped it this morning again. No response. I paid for the year back in February. This happened once before and they were responsive but the host was down for 2 days. I'm hoping it comes back up soon.

    You also state: Unavailable

  • v998v998 Member
    edited August 2015

    I just got a notification from Uptime Robot...

    Mine is just UP.

    Can anyone confirm this?

  • @v998 said:
    I just got a notification from Uptime Robot...

    Mine is just UP.

    Can anyone confirm this?

    Yes, is UP. :D

  • AnthonySmith said: if you cant remember your password and don't know how to reset it yourself I don't think any host is going to do it for you.

    I'd do it for you. (If I offered Windows VPSes, which I don't.) Then I'd show you how to do it yourself. I think pretty much any provider here could do better than that, and in fewer than 12 days too. Sorry to hear about your bad experience @qq402717704, that's really disappointing.

    Don't be afraid to try again with a different provider. There are many true professionals here.

    Owner of BoneVM LLC.
    VPS host with expert support.

  • @v998 said:
    I just got a notification from Uptime Robot...

    Mine is just UP.

    Can anyone confirm this?

    Yes me too, backup your data then.

    My Personal Site

Sign In or Register to comment.