Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedicated Servers

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited November 2012 in General

Hey

I forgot the name of that host that has cheap dedicated servers...
Can someone help me remember it? :D

Comments

• OVH :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Datashack

• @Taylor said: OVH :P

No not OVH haha :)

• @MikHo said: Datashack

Thank YOU! that was the one i was looking for for the past 2 hours

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

You are welcome :)

• Datashack, for sure.

• Colostore is pretty reasonable.

• No way in hell you could have used the search function for this? ;)

• I have a pending order with Dacentec for $82/mo, but I got a bunch of extra goodies like 16GB of RAM and some IPs.

You can easily spend $35 - $59/mo with Datashack. I have a Xeon 5150 with them for $69/mo because I got 1TB hard drive. It's pretty solid and I like Datashack but the rent to own thing with Dacentec is interesting and I wanted to try it out.

• www.simkufi.co.uk has baws performance and is really cheap.

• Europe: ServerBidding.com (Hetzner's auction site), and Worldstream.nl's deals page sometimes have really good deals

US: DediDirect (check their WHT offerings or email Vee because they don't list their current offerings on their website). ServerSavior (L5420's for $69.99), ServerStadium (L5420's for $50, E3-1230's for $75 but they sell to resellers only)

• Hetzner's auction site used to have worse deals than their main site back in the days when it just got started.

Has this changed? Well, no desire personally to get into their network either way.