Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ISPConfig memory issue vs Kloxo memory issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ISPConfig memory issue vs Kloxo memory issue

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited November 2011 in Help

I currently use kloxo in LEB...
Little bit interested to use ISPconfig.
can you plz tell me how much memory it will be consume for 1000-1200 daily hit wordpress site without any wp plugin installed.
in idle time what amount of memory ispconfig 3 consume?
can you plz advise or suggest me why i dont go to ispconfig?

Comments

• ISPConfig 3 has alot of improvements over the past few months. Its quite lightweight too. I use ISPConfig 3 on 256mb vbox vm and host about 30 users on that vbox without much problem with memory only about 160mb or less at all times.

If you hosting wordpress site with heavy plugins, that should be an issue to have that running on a 128mb vps for sure.

• i am on 192ram/256burst ram vps.
    In my vps kloxo maybe consume 40-50 mb..if change to lightpd and disable innodb then kloxo consume 15-20 mb.

in idle time ispconfig 150 needed? :(

• I saw some guides on ISPConfig with nginx.. or is it already using nginx on new updates of ISPConfig3 im not sure. it has default spamassin and clamav built in. if u dont need it to be running all the time..u can disable it as well.. also it has webalizer reporting etc running. it can be disabled in the panel. with all that, i think u can reduce is idle runtime to what kloxo is as well..

Plus point for ISPConfig, it already have a mature KB / Userbase and guides. So its pretty tough to compare these two panels head to head.

Thanked by 2raihan0888 mrm2005
  • Thanks buddy :)

• already found ispconfig 3 manual :P now reading :)

• @cripperz said: or is it already using nginx on new updates of ISPConfig3 im not sure

now its fully support for NGINX!!! http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?p=266416

• Do you think is a better CP than Froxlor forn Nginx?

• @yomero i use ISPConfig from version 2, and yes it's better for MTA and DNS server than Froxlor. and they have a good community with english/germany (my prefer) language, not english/russian like froxlor.