Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recomended setting for preparing cpanel vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

recomended setting for preparing cpanel vps

AICAIC Member

Hi everyone,

I like to know about the cpanel vps recommended configuration for hosting purposes. I have already setup the virtualizor on the server. Just to give a try to cpanel based vps. What is the best recommended setting required for a vps to host low cost sites about 150 accounts.
RAM:? CPU Core: ? Swap:? any other setting required.

I will appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks

Comments

• impossible to know , 150 accounts is many accounts , depend of the resources consumition of each account

• you can start with 2GB RAM or more plus whatever disk space needed. 1GB RAM isn't so optimum as a couple of months down the road, you may not be able to update EasyApache within WHM, see how it goes from there. More like trial and error depending on resources needed for whatever it is you're hosting.

• AICAIC Member

well i can spare 8GB RAM, but i need to know what is the best recomendation for about low loaded accounts. I like to host about 150 accounts you can say seo base hosting sites.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2015

You may want to opt in for a plugin that adds NGINX support.

It'll decrease the resource usage - with that, you'd need around 4GB of RAM, and at least 4 CPU cores (non-GVH > 50MHZ)