Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM experience

virzovirzo Member
edited August 2015 in Providers

I bought a VPS on August 1st time ago. I bought a VPS is priced at $ 2.25 USD and paid on the spot. I'm a little suspicious, why this provider is not instant order? whereas only Paypal Payment. okay no problem I tell 2 day tickets not returned and now I answered "We have a large queue and it's the weekend. We will approve your order as quickly intervening as we can." But I login to Client Accounts area I've not registered?

SS

http://prntscr.com/809c6k

http://prntscr.com/809c9l

http://prntscr.com/809ce9

Is this provider scammer?

Invoice 897

Sorry I'm using Google Translate

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

You should remove your email address from the post...

• virzovirzo Member
    edited August 2015

@time4vps said:
    You should remove your email address from the post...

already remove , thx

• In the case of manual order, isn't we should be already in the user lists after order+payment?

Or is it due to custom configuration?

• Probably now they forgot to renew dedicated servers! Hahaha!

Thanked by 3vpsGOD nexusrain Rob92
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

More than a day to provision a VPS is not acceptable. If there was a problem, money back option must be offered to the customer.
    My2 c.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Maounique said:
    More than a day to provision a VPS is not acceptable. If there was a problem, money back option must be offered to the customer.
    My2 c.

If they advertise sales to be closed on weekend, I can understand. Otherwise, should be 24 hours less setup.

• gianggiang Veteran

@Maounique said:
    My2 c.

As mentioned, his account was deleted too.

davidgestiondbi said: If they advertise sales to be closed on weekend

Then they should be closed (i.e. no stock available for purchase).

• Either they forgot to renew their servers or to renew their personal Internet line. Just give them some time..

• 8/1/2015 10:46 EDT - Order placed.

8/2/2015 00:32 EDT - Client charged back.

8/2/2015 08:34 EDT - Refund issued and client's account closed.

Any further questions?

• So not even a day after placing the order the ex-client charged back? Yeah, more like the OP Tried to scam BoltVM not the other way around.

• OP is the real scam

• Let's not turn and bring out pitchforks. There's no point. He wasn't happy with our deploy times (we don't provision orders on Saturdays). He should have just asked for a refund, but instead he charged back.

Thanked by 2Maounique 4n0nx
  • Steven_F said: Let's not turn and bring out pitchforks. There's no point. He wasn't happy with our deploy times (we don't provision orders on Saturdays). He should have just asked for a refund, but instead he charged back.

I use the Dispute because you like Fraudster, the new Hosting Fast Response! I order the VPS, just clik and click to active rather than physical dedicated servers that require one more day to be active

• immanisimmanis Member
    edited August 2015

I ordered a VPS a few hours ago, and it's taking a while to be approved. The website is a bit patchy (sometimes it's up, sometimes it's down), but I'll see how it is once they approve it. Granted, manual approvals should be done in less than 1hr during business hours, and if not, before 10am the next business day.

Just checked; activated within 3 hours. Will post back on server quality

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Steven_F please log this with fraud record.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @virzo you missed out on a great VPS

• @virzo said:
    I use the Dispute because you like Fraudster, the new Hosting Fast Response! I order the VPS, just clik and click to active rather than physical dedicated servers that require one more day to be active

Actually if anything you're the fraud for doing a charge back so soon without trying to resolve with the supplier (BoltVM) first.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • Some providers approve orders manually due to fraud orders, why not have some patience instead of making a chargeback and get yourself on fraud lists !

• @virzo - you should check in advance of ordering what the deployment time will be. Most providers will want to manually validate orders due to the ridiculously high volume of fraudulent orders that come in.

edited August 2015

While I think he did try to solve it (open ticket) and the answer (we dont work in weekend) was a bit unexpected, less than 24 hours is way too soon to chargeback. You must ask money back first, if the host did not volunteer this solution in the first place. In spite of being the easy solution for any buyer, this creates issues for both parties, but this is human nature, why try to reason when you can drop a bomb and feel powerful and great you killed those that did not agreee with you. It manifests at all levels in human activities.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2015

AnthonySmith said: @Steven_F please log this with fraud record.

Fraud? Rather lack of experience.

He didn't have any service yet. Although the way he tryed to get money back because non-provided service isn't right one there wasn't any fraud yet. Final solution was: Refund issued and client's account closed.
    Just because you don't want to get him as a client this doesn't mean that he's fraudster.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Spirit said:

It's a fast way to say, Report the Chargeback to FraudRecord.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Spirit said: Fraud? Rather lack of experience.

Its the name of the list, I did not choose it, it has many options such as 'Charge Back'

The @OP is an idiot but that's a side note, his lack of English is no excuse no one forced him to order if he did not understand.

• AnthonySmith said: Its the name of the list, I did not choose it, it has many options such as 'Charge Back'

Yeah, I see chargeback section, but it's not like he got service and after some time later scammed him with chargeback.
    Imho. unexperienced clients like him can be big annoyance for host, but hardly fraudster.

edited August 2015

Spirit said: there wasn't any fraud yet

maybe not, but this creates losses to the host. Putting up a record at fraudrecord with what happened, leaves the hosts an option. Risk and provide service in the hope there wont be any chargeback, or refund before chargeback occurs.

• @Spirit this is the reason why small host doesn't grow.

They act like hosting god and think that there are no alternatives.

@alexvolk said:
    Spirit this is the reason why small host doesn't grow.

They act like hosting god and think that there are no alternatives.

Nah, the reason is that such customers will not go to AWS or even Azure, because they know it will not work there, but a small host cannot really hope to fight a chargeback, therefore must take other precautions.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2015

Anyway.

Steven_F said: 8/1/2015 10:46 EDT - Order placed.

8/2/2015 00:32 EDT - Client charged back.
    8/2/2015 08:34 EDT - Refund issued and client's account closed.

There's not much to say, so as @Steven_F suggested - thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.