Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a couple of dedis ( tough competitors to beat)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a couple of dedis ( tough competitors to beat)

Hi I need
Something better as some :
-http://quadix.co/ix/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
-letbox.com ( the Dual L5630 (16 Cores w/HT) but with 32 gigs and a 500 GB disk and 100mbits unmetered).
-delimiter similar deals.
-dacentec similar deals.

So all in all I'd like to have a dual Xeon with something like the L5630 or better, 32 GB, 500 GB or more ( no need for reliability of disk), 100/200 mbits ( will use 90% downstream).
Thanks

Comments

• I've got this in LA..

1240v1 / 4 x 4GB / 160GB SSD / 500GB HDD

Maybe under-par with what you want but I can certainly sort something out with you

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I'll ping you Nick.

One of the important things : it can be anywhere in the world :P ( legit use)

• PM me, Delimiter can do this.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Planning to scale up to ten boxes ( in maybe 4 months being realistic)

• inthecloudblog said: Planning to scale up to ten boxes ( in maybe 4 months being realistic)

NP - we can distribute these across all our sites so should give you more diversity. PM me with the spec and target pricing and I'll get it looked into in the morning.

• edited July 2015

I want to be as clear as possible : I don't care where the servers are as long as I can cut down costs so I'll end up choosing the cheapest location if there is any @MarkTurner
    Edit: will send my finely tuned specs Friday night (Gmt -3).
    Same goes to you @MSPNick ;)

The more offers the better.