Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM Template return unknown
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM Template return unknown

edited July 2015 in Help

I was modding SolusVM bootstrap template and suddenly noticed that my

<?=$this->tpl_asset_path;?>images/icons/<?=$template['distro'];?>.jpg

Returns unknown.

Templates are using proper naming format (linux-xxx-xxx.gz) and I've also renamed the template like following to check if something is wrong with my naming format.

centos-xxx-xxx.gz

What could be the possible error here. I'm considering to use string search via PHP is this fails.

Comments

• edited July 2015

Fixed by hooking small PHP code inside.

if (preg_match('/windows/',$template['filename'])){ echo 'windows';} else if(preg_match('/linux/',$template['filename'])){ $name = explode('-', $template['filename']); echo $name[1]; }else{ echo "unknown"; }

• Cant wait till you got Sri Lankan VPS up for sale!

• edited July 2015

JoeMerit said: Cant wait till you got Sri Lankan VPS up for sale!

Actually It's on sale. :) But location is not Sri Lanka.

• @sdglhm so you simply lied before?

First of all. We're not selling any VPS. This node is build for Sri Lankan school children project it2lk.

Here http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1169968/#Comment_1169968

• alexvolk said: so you simply lied before?

Do you think we only have one node. :) I'm the one who runs IT2LK project and so that's why I've asked help with setting it up since I'm just a front end developer.

There are several nodes for clients such as voodoo(100mbps/SATA),link(1Gbps/SSD),majestic(1Gbps/SATA)

No. I wasn't lying before. You could see my older post and you could also search local news websites about it2lk competition also.

This discussion has been closed.