Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need hosting/vps for warez linking
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need hosting/vps for warez linking

Hi guys,im new here,i need hosting/vps for warez linking site.so anyone can suggest me ?
and i want to ask,any problem for seo if i run 2-3 websites on same vps ? or hosting ?
tks and sr for my bad english :)

Comments

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

You're on the wrong website.

• What kind of warez? I'm looking for a copy of UNIX for my AT&T 6300 (1984).

• We allow Warez Linking only.

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Our VPS are DMCA free, and linking content is not a criminal act.

• tgk76tgk76 Member

welcome to Hostkey, any VPS in Russia will work perfectly

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

If someone is allowing Warez Linking exclusively, you should get them to sign some something claiming that they ignore DMCAs so that when any problem arises in future, they don't ward off ;)

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited July 2015

I guess @cociu can help you.

Edit: why should there be a SEO problem when you're having multiple websites on one VPS / IP? Of course there's none..

• cociucociu Member

@pmvuong you can see my signature , and thanks @nexusrain

• Ole_Juul said: What kind of warez? I'm looking for a copy of UNIX for my AT&T 6300 (1984).

That one I can help you with, these are the old DOS boot disks:

https://sites.google.com/site/att6300shrine/Home/downloads

Thanked by 2ehab daxterfellowes
  • ehabehab Member

@MarkTurner said:

a lot of dust just dropped when i opened that page ... and old memories wow. i used to love saying dbase 4 and dos 3.2 3.3 :D

• @ehab - brings back memories doesn't it!

• ehabehab Member
    edited July 2015

@MarkTurner & a bit of tears .. don't know whats wrong with me today

• @CentrioHost said:
    We allow Warez Linking only.

With US and UK locations only.. ummm, OK

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

pmvuong said: Hi guys,im new here,i need hosting/vps for warez linking site.so anyone can suggest me

More quality content coming to the Internet.

• @raindog308 said:
    More quality content coming to the Internet.

Just like your posts!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Jonchun said: Just like your posts!

Oh, you're on that kick again.

• Note to self: blacklist any provider that offers their service in such a thread.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

gsrdgrdghd said: Note to self: blacklist any provider that offers their service in such a thread.

After all, why should one let customers link to warez, even though it's not illegal?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • MarkTurner said: That one I can help you with, these are the old DOS boot disks:

https://sites.google.com/site/att6300shrine/Home/downloads

Thanks Mark. :) Actually I'm familiar with that site. The 6300 could also run UNIX though. I've got one sitting here waiting for some love, but I don't know if it's got the hardware addition (which I seem to remember it needed) to run the UNIX though. In any case, I've got DOS boot disks up the yingyang (I collect that stuff) and even have DOS v1.0 on a single sided 5.25 - and the original machine to run it on. This stuff is great fun, though I suspect the OP is more likely to be offering games which I have exactly zero (count em) interest in.

• Ole_Juul said: Thanks Mark. :) Actually I'm familiar with that site. The 6300 could also run UNIX though. I've got one sitting here waiting for some love, but I don't know if it's got the hardware addition (which I seem to remember it needed) to run the UNIX though. In any case, I've got DOS boot disks up the yingyang (I collect that stuff) and even have DOS v1.0 on a single sided 5.25 - and the original machine to run it on. This stuff is great fun, though I suspect the OP is more likely to be offering games which I have exactly zero (count em) interest in.

Thought I was the only one who collected the old stuff still. I have a copy of Winblows 1.0 on 5.25 floppy around here in my desk. My 8086 is in storage along with some 286s, 386s, and 486s. Even have me an Apple IIc in there. Got to love nostalgia.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • chrispchrisp Member

@4n0nx said:
    After all, why should one let customers link to warez, even though it's not illegal?

Why not? Providers should stick to laws mainly and if DMCA doesn't apply well why should they comply? If they receive something, that applies in their country and they have to react then they should.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited July 2015

@chrisp said:
    Why not? Providers should stick to laws mainly and if DMCA doesn't apply well why should they comply? If they receive something, that applies in their country and they have to react then they should.

Some providers abide by laws which dont actually govern them (like DMCA in EU) because the provider is either not bothered to waste their time over a few dollars verifying the legitimacy of the legal threats made by third parties, scared/paranoid, or they are simply at the mercy of their upstreams (which again the those same three things apply to, now repeat up the chain)

Edit: or another options, the provider has morals i guess :P