Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy rent to own dedi deals starting at $30/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy rent to own dedi deals starting at $30/mo!

CoreyCorey Member
edited November 2012 in Offers

Right now we have some extra servers and bandwidth so we are letting our resources and hardware go at a loss so you can own some hardware on the cheap, and we can fill our extra resources FAST. This is in Dallas, TX - CoreXChange facility.

Right now we have 3 D425 Atom Servers in stock - Rent one for 8 months @ $30/mo and you own it.
It comes with 5TB Bandwidth/mo (100mbit port)
40GB Hard Drive (might throw in another 40gb if we have some on hand)
1GB RAM
1 IPV4 (extra ipv4 at $1/mo )

We also have some other rent to own deals so just contact us if you are interested in a higher end machine.

Q: How much for colo after the 8 months?
A: It's negotiable, but this deal is only for the rent to own period. After the rent to own period I'm not sure if we could continue this deal. We could probably offer something very similar for the colo though.

Comments

• AsadAsad Member
    edited November 2012

@Corey How much for colo after the eight months? RAM is too low for me :(

• @AsadHaider said: @Corey How much for colo after the eight months?

AHH! Very important question I forgot to highlight....

It's negotiable, but this deal is only for the rent to own period. After the rent to own period I'm not sure if we could continue this deal. We could probably offer something very similar for the colo though.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited November 2012

@Jack said: $30 x 8 months = $240

How much is this costing you to colo?

Pee nuts?

Nothing since we have a bunch of resources we aren't using.... but those are wasted resources so it actually does cost us something... and that is why we are running this deal :)

The servers cost us $200 alone.

• @Jack said: Sounds good what location is this in?

Edited the main to include that important fact.

@Jack said: So you make $5/mo lol?

Well the servers are already paid for since someone before you rented it - we didn't go buy these servers just to offer this deal.

• @Jack said: Cool can you put extra ram for $x/month

Yes I can. It only holds 4GB - how much you need?

• I want one, just let me know how to get it setup

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Send me a quote for a 4 gig server with 3 extra IPs (4 in total). If you do need justification - can provide it :)

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited November 2012

I'll be sending you guys a link to signup here real soon. Going to eat supper first :) I honestly didn't think there would be that much interest in these so I didn't create the signup link yet.

• can we colo with you after the rto period?

• @cosmicgate said: can we colo with you after the rto period?

Yes but not at this same introductory rate, but I can probably do a similar rate.

• Please sign up at this link if you are interested in the base deal.

http://www.yourdomaingoeshere.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=60

• Each stick of 1GB ram is a $20 one time fee btw.

• How much is it for additional hard drives?

• @HalfEatenPie said: How much is it for additional hard drives?

Well what kind of space are you looking for? I know we have a 300GB WD Raptor laying around that I could let go for a one time fee.

• I'd be fine with the 300GB WD Raptor. I'll PM you a couple of stuff

• I love this deal, too bad It's in the USA. Anyone going to offer this in Europe anytime soon? :)

• @ztec said: I love this deal, too bad It's in the USA. Anyone going to offer this in Europe anytime soon? :)

I'm not sure anyone else would WANT to offer this.. Like I said we just had some extra hardware and resources not being utilized and that's why we offered it.

• If there is any left, i'm in!

• One left ;)