Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Selling] WHMCS Owned Branded
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Selling] WHMCS Owned Branded

fhnericfhneric Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

Do you own the license? Yes

Is the license older than 90 days? Yes

DId you purchase the license directly from WHMCS? Yes

Type: Owned License w/ Branding

Signup Date: 22nd Aug 2012

I am looking to sell my whmcs owned branded license (currently expired), as I am currently not using it. I am asking $100 for it ($20 transfer fee in the price). Permission to sell is already in place, you can reference ticket #YKT-347721 with them.

Edit: here is a screenshot for proof

Comments

• BruceBruce Member

are you on drugs?

buy new for $250. so you want someone to pay $220 + $100 support for the same thing ?

• @Bruce said:
    are you on drugs?

buy new for $250. so you want someone to pay $220 + $100 support for the same thing ?

Updated price to $180, thanks for pointing that out.

• @fhneric said:
    Do you own the license? Yes

Is the license older than 90 days? Yes

DId you purchase the license directly from WHMCS? Yes

Type: Owned License w/ Branding

Signup Date: 22nd Aug 2012

I am looking to sell my whmcs owned branded license (currently expired), as I am currently not using it. I am asking $180 for it. I have included the $20 transfer fee in the price. Permission to sell is already in place, you can reference ticket #YKT-347721 with them.

As @Bruce has said, the price your asking for $180 +$120 to renew is more expensive than someone buying a new Owned license directly from WHMCS at $250 which includes a year of support..

Your price needs to be $130 or cheaper for it to be worth someone purchasing.

• @AshleyUk said:
    Your price needs to be $130 or cheaper for it to be worth someone purchasing.

With that in mind, i reduced the price to $140 (which includes the $20 transfer fee).

• @fhneric said:
    With that in mind, i reduced the price to $140 (which includes the $20 transfer fee).

Your still $10 more expensive than someone just buying direct with WHMCS, however at least a lot nearer now.

Thanked by 1stallion
  • @AshleyUk said:
    Your still $10 more expensive than someone just buying direct with WHMCS, however at least a lot nearer now.

Upated price is $130 ($20 transfer fee in the price), hoping for quick sale :)

• I'll offer $75.

• gianggiang Veteran

AshleyUk said: Your still $10 more expensive than someone just buying direct with WHMCS, however at least a lot nearer now.

Hi, could you please PM me where to buy direct from WHMCS at the price you mentioned? I'm really interested to buy one for a friend.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@giang said:
    Hi, could you please PM me where to buy direct from WHMCS at the price you mentioned? I'm really interested to buy one for a friend.

lol :P

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2015

I would buy this if it was before the support price increase, but now... Might as well keep using leased version.

• Reduced price to $100

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHTWHT Member

Will let license be pushed to my account first?

• @WHT said:
    Will let license be pushed to my account first?

I have to provide whmcs with your email. So once I get the payment, i would inform whmcs of your email, and they would contact you to handle the rest of it.

• WHTWHT Member

Ow right :). And what if whmcs do not contacts me?

• @WHT said:
    Ow right :). And what if whmcs do not contacts me?

I will provide you with a screenshot the ticket showing you that I informed them of your email. You could always email them to see whats up if the don't contact you, all you would have to do is reference the ticket number.