Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year

StackVPSStackVPS Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

CoMBoZo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

• Instant Setup
  • SoluvVM Control Panel
  • Ability to manage Vps's through client area
  • HDD Storage
  • Install Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, etc ..
  • Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  • Gigabit ports

8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 300 GB HDD Space
  • 3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 8GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Lifetime Promo code: GDW2O5VN1O

$48 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

6GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 250 GB HDD Space
  • 2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 6GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: GU7MUC0X1K

$38 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

4GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 200 GB HDD Space
  • 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 4GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: LZ1JYN8RU8

$28 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

We accept payments through credit cards through paypal, Paypal balance, Bitcoin ...

Thank you

Comments

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2015

How oversold/overload is this?

• iSkyiSky Member

OVZ ?

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited July 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    How oversold/overload is this?

The server still fresh, We will end this sale soon.

• @iSky said:
    OVZ ?

Yep, It run with OpenVZ Technology

• gianggiang Veteran

OMG, $1 per month for SolusVM control panel? So the VPS comes without any control panel?

• @giang said:
    OMG, $1 per month for SolusVM control panel? So the VPS comes without any control panel?

SolusVM is free by default.

• gianggiang Veteran

CoMBoZo said: SolusVM is free by default.

That's great, I see SolusVM addon so I thought that ;) Great offer btw.

• @CoMBoZo said:
    The server still fresh, We will end this sale ends soon.

If you are ending it soon, best to you the date and time in OP.

AND you spelled Ubuntu (you spelled Ubtenu) wrong, a mistake anyone who knows a bit of Linux shouldn't make.

• @giang said:
    That's great, I see SolusVM addon so I thought that ;) Great offer btw.

So we are here in LET :), Thank you giang.

• Please disable domain whois privacy as per the rules.

edited July 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    AND you spelled Ubuntu (you spelled Ubtenu) wrong, a mistake anyone who knows a bit of Linux shouldn't make.

We will end it when we have enough number of vps's so we can close this offer for the current clients only.

We can install any OS for you without any problem, you can do it your self through The SolusVM control panel.

Thank you

• @DalComp said:
    Please disable domain whois privacy as per the rules.

It was open, I have disabled it again as i have recently transferred the domain name from godaddy to name.com and renewed it for the next 4 years.

Thanks for the notice

• @CoMBoZo said:

Thanks but no thanks, you didn't even bother fixing the typo. I can understand if English is not your first language and you might have issues with it and that's why I'm not picking on your grammar issues, but the simple spelling of a popular Linux distro name is wrong and doesn't bother fixing tells me something.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited July 2015

@CoMBoZo

Tempting but questions arise

Would you be able to sustain at those prices(End of the day, it is your business but If I am to expect your service for the period paid for, it becomes mine)?

How far into the future are your servers prepaid?

How stable would your vps' be? (I'm with Crissic and Vpsdime and I have had just one downtime on each this last 10 months and both the vps's are snappy (and mind you I am not paying much for both of them))

How good do you rate your support in terms of responsiveness and usefulness?

And thanks in advance for your answers

edited July 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Thanks but no thanks, you didn't even bother fixing the typo. I can understand if English is not your first language and you might have issues with it and that's why I'm not picking on your grammar issues, but the simple spelling of a popular Linux distro name is wrong and doesn't bother fixing tells me something.

I Know all linux systems i have studied it on my college, this is maybe a keyboard mistake not mine.

• @CoMBoZo said:
    I Know all linux systems i have studied it on my college, this is maybe a keyboard mistake not mine.

I don't want to argue with you, but "Ubtenu" is VERY different than "Ubuntu". The only part you got right was the Caps U and the b.

• @ez2uk said:
    CoMBoZo

Tempting but questions arise

Would you be able to sustain at those prices(End of the day, it is your business but If I am to expect your service for the period paid for, it becomes mine)?

How far into the future are your servers prepaid?

How stable would your vps' be? (I'm with Crissic and Vpsdime and I have had just one downtime on each this last 10 months and both the vps's are snappy (and mind you I am not paying much for both of them))

How good do you rate your support in terms of responsiveness and usefulness?

And thanks in advance for your answers

We have %99.9 uptime, our servers are paid monthly we are now with our datacenter since 1year

Our support will help you to fix all your problems, i can rate the support from 8/9 to 10 .

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I don't want to argue with you, but "Ubtenu" is VERY different than "Ubuntu". The only part you got right was the Caps U and the b.

Ok I have fixed it with all pleasure.

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Ok I have fixed it with all pleasure.

Might as well fix other typos too while you at it. Sorry for being picky, but all these spelling mistakes make me worry...

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Might as well fix other typos too while you at it. Sorry for being picky, but all these spelling mistakes make me worry...

I love your signature :)

Life's hard without love.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • TheCTSTheCTS Member

"Guaranteed."

How "guaranteed" will it be when your nodes are getting pooped on from overselling so hard?

• @TheCTS said:
    "Guaranteed."

How "guaranteed" will it be when your nodes are getting pooped on from overselling so hard?

We don't allow " Overselling" on our nodes, you will notice the performance of the server when you pick a vps server with us.

• @CoMBoZo said:
    We don't allow " Overselling" on our nodes, you will notice the performance of the server when you pick a vps server with us.

It's not overloaded now doesn't mean it won't get overloaded in the future. Great performance now doesn't guarantee it for the future.

Let's do the math, if you have a server with 256GB of ram, and that means if you don't overload, you will get a max of 32 clients on that node. 32 x $48 = $1536 a year ($128 a month) and that won't get you a server with 256GB of ram.

PS: You even said it when you "get enough customers, you will end this sale" that just shows us you currently don't have a customer base and is trying to get some people, this money might cover you for a month or two but definitely won't get you a year.

• Hi David,

You will find good and bad reviews,
    First about someone has a hosting with us and broke the rules,
    Second about someone want a refund and he got it.

That's all.

Thank you

edited July 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    PS: You even said it when you "get enough customers, you will end this sale" that just shows us you currently don't have a customer base and is trying to get some people, this money might cover you for a month or two but definitely won't get you a year.

We have +1640 clients on hosting, reseller, vps's and dedicated hosting + ssl certificates and domain names.

I meant the current server when we got an enough clients we will end the sale, there are a clients with 256mb, 512mb and 1gb ram not only 8gb ram!

Our datacenter provide to me a cheap dedicated servers with good processors and ram because I sell a dedicated servers for them through my hosting.

That's all and i hope my answer is enough for you.

• @CoMBoZo said:
    +1640

It's 1640+. With that many clients, you can remember the exact one who posted those reviews. Sure they are just half a month ago, but... Heck I don't even remember what I did 1 week ago.

Thanked by 1lostinwoods
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    It's 1640+. With that many clients, you can remember the exact one who posted those reviews. Sure they are just half a month ago, but... Heck I don't even remember what I did 1 week ago.

I can remember him very well as i have talked with him since only 1month about a message we received from the datacenter talking about a phishing website we have stopped the website and we informed him to move his website to another hosting.

• The 8GB is on SSD while 6GB and 4GB are on HDD?

• @wwabbit said:
    The 8GB is on SSD while 6GB and 4GB are on HDD?

Hi,

All in HDD,

We can add SSD for you if you want. ( per request )