Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Billing software with some options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Billing software with some options

SimWhiteSimWhite Member
edited July 2015 in General

Could someone tell is there any billing hosting software with the following options?

Dependencies. I.e. I have some service plans and the user must have an ability to choose various number of additional options which is depended of service plan. In details:

There is two service plans one and two.

With the service plan one you can order basic feature only but with the service plan two you can choose between basic feature and advanced feature.

Addons on dependencies. In details:

There is still two service plans as I mentioned before. With the service plan one you can order from 1 to 5 something only for 1$ each but with the service plan two you can order additional 15 something (from 1 to 20, 20 in sum) for $1 each.

I'm tried WHMCS, Blesta, BoxBilling, ClientExec and didn't find or understand how to implement this.

Comments

• ClarkClark Member

the first thing, dependencies, is something I´ve seen in WHMCS. But I don´t know of any way to do what you want - addons on them. maybe coding an addon?

• You can use Product addons from WHMCS.

• SimWhiteSimWhite Member
    edited July 2015

@sdglhm said:
    You can use Product addons from WHMCS.

Could you post an URL? Oh, it's OK, I understand what are you talking about.

Product addons can be only enabled or disabled. That's all. How can I get dependencies?

• Ah. Then you need to go with configurable options also. Assign two groups for product addons.

• SimWhiteSimWhite Member
    edited July 2015

There is no groups for product addons. I'm really sorry, could you provide detailed steps?

• edited July 2015

I'm sorry. I though you needed to provide grouped configure-able options. Seems like what you request is impossible trough WHMCS. But I've seen many providers do it using Hostbill.

I've mistaken your question. WHMCS is still developing dependent configurations

[ https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/configurable-options-on-invoices ]

• HostBill costs as a plane :)

• SimWhite said: HostBill costs as a plane :)

Yes. What makes this mess was there was a plugin for WHMCS that did this job. I've searched for the plugin but seems like it has been removed or something.