Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

n2800 kimis
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

n2800 kimis

zedszeds Member
edited November 2012 in Offers

If anyone is interested I've got several dual core, atom n2800 500gb
100mbit dedis from ovh. I'm looking either to resell them or use them for something productive. I'm open to suggestions ;)

Thanks on advance.

Comments

• how much.please pm me

• if dedis can pushable like domains and you want to get rid of it, i can take it and pay you some bucks for unused period

• Just got home, pm'ing folks now.

• I would be wary of dealing with this guy as he has no prior posts at all, and doesn't meet the guidelines to even post an offer....

• I understand your concern nunim, thanks for looking out for the others members of your community,

However, I don't see what's harmful about my post at all.. Isn't the whole point of a community forum labeled 'offer' a place to offer things?

I simply wanted to offload a few mutant dedis that I owned. Perhaps even use them to fund fellow LET member projects.

If you prefer I continue onward with my quest as the lowly noob of LET and you want me to post my feelings about various VPS resellers..well, sorry that's not me.

I suppose, if this is 'against' the guidelines -- a moderator will take it down. Until then, concentrate on yourself. I realize you are trying to be helpful to your fellow friends within the community, but they are just as capable of clicking my name and figuring out when I joined and the substance behind my posts.

Thanks in advance for your concern!

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@zeds said: However, I don't see what's harmful about my post at all.. Isn't the whole point of a community forum labeled 'offer' a place to offer things?

@nunim said: and doesn't meet the guidelines to even post an offer

• So..am I allowed to PM people still? Or... ???