Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSnet.lt - Massive VPS Sale - 50% Discount, from $2/month for 512 MB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSnet.lt - Massive VPS Sale - 50% Discount, from $2/month for 512 MB

VPSnetVPSnet Member, Host Rep
VPS1
  • 512MB RAM
  • 1Ghz CPU*
  • 10GB Real SSD space
  • 50Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $2/month
  • Order here
VPS2
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 2Ghz CPU*
  • 15GB Real SSD space
  • 80Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $3/month
  • Order here
VPS3
  • 1536MB RAM
  • 3Ghz CPU*
  • 20GB Real SSD space
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $4.5/month
  • Order here
VPS4
  • 2048MB RAM
  • 4Ghz CPU*
  • 25GB Real SSD space
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $6.1/month
  • Order here

*- Explanation of how CPU Ghz are calculated can be found here

VPSnet.lt has their own IP space and also is a RIPE member, so if you need more IP space for additional price – just contact us. On top of that, we have our custom control panel which has many useful functions, for example, it allows easily upgrade resources (CPU, RAM, SSD…) of any VPS plan in less than a minute.
All servers support Dockers, TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default, and being backed up every day.
Also, we provide a 30-day money back warranty and have wide range of payment methods: bank wire transfer, Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, Payza, PaySera, SafetyPay, CashU, SMS messages and many others.

Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and other legal info can be found here

Network information

Vilnius, Lithuania
Test IPv4: 91.211.244.1
Test IPv6: 2a05:7cc0::1

Comments

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Will be nice if KVM ;)

• I tried a VPS from this group and was pleasantly surprised. They have good international bandwidth for being located in Lithuania compared to some other providers in the region I have used. The service was stable during the time I used it. The unmetered bandwidth is nice, but I will say if you intend to use a good percentage of the 100mbit for a period of time you should let them know in advance because they have tools in place to enforce fair-share and if you don't tell them it will occasional null-route you for a short period then start working again. I let them know i needed to use a sustained amount of bandwidth and we agreed on an amount that would work and they removed this limitation.

Support was friendly and quick to respond.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited July 2015

Obviously the port speed is only limited at downstream as I got 31MB/s UL to Prometeus, IT location with the GetIPAddr EU benchmark. And my VPS should be capped at 50MBit as I got the smallest plan...

Thanked by 1bersy