Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Required cheap - Free WHMCS with any service (e.g VPS, reseller hosting or dedi)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Required cheap - Free WHMCS with any service (e.g VPS, reseller hosting or dedi)

immyimmy Member

Dear All,
Require either hosted WHMCS or free WHMCS with any service like VPS, reseller hosting or even a Lowend cheap dedi.
Main focus is whmcs but if I can get a service with it, I can budget it a bit better.

Comments

• What's your budget? You will have a hard time finding free WHMCS bundled with a $1/m reseller account. However, if you're looking at a reseller account in the $13-$18/m arena, you'll find WHMCS to be included almost always.

Thanked by 1immy
  • I think skynet hosting is giving free whmcs.

Thanked by 1immy
  • immyimmy Member
    edited July 2015

@sdglhm said:
    I think skynet hosting is giving free whmcs.

@sdglhm Yup checked the skynet hosting. Will decide in a couple of days. Just thought if I can get a better offer with a VPS.

@HostMyBytes said:
    What's your budget? You will have a hard time finding free WHMCS bundled with a $1/m reseller account. However, if you're looking at a reseller account in the $13-$18/m arena, you'll find WHMCS to be included almost always.

@HostMyBytes well not expecting $1/m budget but thought to check if I can get anything cheaper than normal offers available online. Like once i suppose turnkey was giving it for less than $10 back in 2014 or Skyler from crissic used to give cheap licenses. I have a couple of people giving but they are above $15/m

• immy said: Just thought if I can get a better offer with a VPS.

I don't think so. Usually VPS offers comes with Blesta or some web control panel license. Also this was the cheapest place I've found for WHMCS license. ;)

Thanked by 1immy
  • Careful where you host your WHMCS.

Thanked by 1immy
  • immy said: @HostMyBytes well not expecting $1/m budget but thought to check if I can get anything cheaper than normal offers available online. Like once i suppose turnkey was giving it for less than $10 back in 2014 or Skyler from crissic used to give cheap licenses. I have a couple of people giving but they are above $15/m

Oh ok. Glad your expectations are in line with reality :)

We can bundle them in with our enterprise account (there is a promo code in our ToS):
    http://hostmybytes.com/reseller-hosting/

Like @Traffic said, be careful where you host your WHMCS as you'll want your client area to be DDoS protected and also to be with a reliable provider.

Thanked by 1immy
  • @immy PM me. We can hook you up with a good price on WHMCS and hosting for it ;)

Thanked by 1immy
  • immyimmy Member

@HostMyBytes said:
    Like Traffic said, be careful where you host your WHMCS as you'll want your client area to be DDoS protected and also to be with a reliable provider.

Thanks for the feedback, Just checked the package. Will be just finalizing in couple of days.

• immyimmy Member

@OnraHost said:
    immy PM me. We can hook you up with a good price on WHMCS and hosting for it ;)

Thanks for the reply. Will get in touch.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

softlayer.com

• Anyone else offering free whmcs with a vps?