Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ellipsis Node / Dedicated Servers in Kansas from $44 / Unmetered bandwidth / IPv6 / KVMoIP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ellipsis Node / Dedicated Servers in Kansas from $44 / Unmetered bandwidth / IPv6 / KVMoIP

... hosts unmanaged dedicated servers via Oak Tower in Kansas City. Servers come with 20TB or 100Mbps unmetered bandwidth, 5 usable IPv4 addresses and a /64 IPv6 block by default.

Intel Core i7 2600K  
3.4GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo  
4 Cores / 8 Threads  
8GB DDR3 RAM  
250GB SATA HDD  
20TB @ 1Gbps or 100Mbps Unmetered  
/29 IPv4 (5 usable)  
/64 IPv6  
$44 / month

Temporarily out of stock
AMD FX-41XX / 43XX  
Intel Core I3 3220

tl;dr 10% off DataShack. Deployed within two business days from the time your payment is received. PayPal, Bitpay or credit card.

Do you work for DataShack? No, I get a 20% discount and resell with their consent. You save 10%, I make 10%.

/29 max? Up to one /27 at a time. More become available once your current IPs are 90% utilized. DS requires justification for additional IPv4 so add that to the 'Notes' field if you want more than a /29 off the bat.

3rd party IPs? $120 to announce 'em.

Why Ellipsis Node? In business for ~2 years and no negative reviews. Why not?

Further inquiries? PM or [email protected]. More servers are available via http://ellipsisno.de/di/.

Thanked by 1yomero

Comments

• Purchased a dedicated server at this location from Ellipsis node recently. I have to say all is very good so far. The network seems very good, with notisably reasonable connectivity to Europe. The few support tickets that I've raised have been dealt with amazingly fast, and the communication level has been fantastic. Definitely give ... a go if you're looking for good prices for dedis in the US.

I may write up a full review after being a customer for a few months, definitely impressed so far.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • I'm so close to ordering one of these it's scary. I have a VPS from ... and it's fucking awesome. It's just Kimsufi is soooo cheap. Otherwise great host!

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • The Core i7 2600K is now out of stock and FX-41XX / 43XX is available again.

• AMD FX-41XX / 43XX
    3.6GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo
    4 Cores / 4 Threads
    16GB DDR3 RAM
    2TB SATA HDD or 120GB SSD
    20TB @ 1Gbps or 100Mbps Unmetered
    /29 IPv4 (5 usable)  
    /64 IPv6 
    $44 / month
  • Core i7 2600K is back in stock.