Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD

Welcome LET Members,

Onra Host is proud to announce our first ever LowEndTalk Shared and Reseller offer. We got four good deals here, so try to take advantage while we still have stock ;)

Coming from another host? Sign up and you will receive a FREE MONTH OF SERVICE!!!

Read some of our reviews on LET:
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1098636/#Comment_1098636 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1098639/#Comment_1098639 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1059084/#Comment_1059084 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1064055/#Comment_1064055 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1043862/#Comment_1043862 http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/962592/#Comment_962592

----- Why Choose Onra Host? -----

Onra Host is 100% NEVER OVERSOLD!!!!

Our competition offers large, unbelievable plans of 100GB or more for around $10/month. 99.9% of the time, this practice just doesn't cut it in the long run! To even turn a profit with this model, they must host at least 30 - 50 reseller accounts….on ONE server! This also means they would need a minimum of 3TB - 5TB of space; Onra would bet money that most, if not all, have no where near that storage capacity on their servers.

Now your asking, why would they offer those plans then? Cause they bet on YOU, to not use YOUR space, YOUR are entitled to! More importantly, add the fact that now thousands of domains are also going to be hosted on that server with all the other reseller servers. Around the end of the first year, you can rest assured your server will come halting to a snails pace, as the server reaches and surpasses maximum capacity…..if its not doing that already…

At Onra, we only sell to 80% capacity! This means, your server will NEVER run out of storage space, even when users upgrade their packages with us. More importantly, this means you can always rest assured YOUR server's performance will be running at 100%, 100% of the time!!! We bet on YOU using ALL your resources ;).

In short, this allows us to provide a excellent level of quality not only now, but for years, and years to come! We also list a number of features below available for all clients:

• 90 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
• 99.9% Uptime guarantee
• Completely Whitelabled servers and Private Nameservers
• PURE SSD Raid10 Drives, Dual E5 Xeon CPU, and 32GB RAM Servers Minimum
• Continuous Backup Daily - cPanel enabled
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price
• Real Human "non-canned" 24x7x365 tech support with multiple ways of contact
• FREE Domain and SSL Reseller eNom account
• Cloud Linux and CloudFlare

All Accounts Include:

• cPanel/WHM Reseller Panel
• Softaculous
• RVSkin
• SiteBuilder (RVSiteBuilder Professional)
• Unlimited FTP Accounts
• Unlimited Databases
• Unlimited Email accounts & Mailing Lists
• Unlimited Auto responders & Forwarders
• Unlimited Subdomains, Add-on domains, and Parked domains
• 24x7x365 support

----- Shared Hosting -----

• Disk Space: 10GB - Pure SSD Raid10
           • Bandwidth: UNLIMITED

• Daily R1Soft Backups
           • Softaculous Auto Installer
           • 99.9% Uptime 
           • 90 Day Money Back Guarantee

Price: ONLY $2/mo or $10/year - [[ORDER HERE] ](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=132)

----- Reseller Hosting -----

• Disk Space: 25GB - Pure SSD Raid10
           • Bandwidth: 250GB Premium Bandwidth
           • Account Limit: 25 Accounts
           • Overselling Allowed

• FREE SSL Certificate
           • FREE Dedicated IP
           • FREE SSL Reseller 
           • FREE Domain Reseller

Price: ONLY $7/mo or $48/year - [[ORDER HERE]](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=131) 

Server Specifications

At Onra we only utilize fully-owned (never rented) Dell and HP servers. This allows us to offer and maintain superior and unmatched performance, reliability, uptime, and most importantly a happy customer! In addition, all of our servers are outfitted with 15k SAS drives for maintaining your websites files and SSD drives for delivering blazing fast MySQL processes. Below is a short list of specs home to every server at Onra:

• BRAND NEW Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 (Hex-Core) 2.0Ghz 15MB Cache - 24 logical cores total with HyperThreading
• 32GB/48GB ECC Registered DDR3 RAM
• 4x 600GB HP 15k SAS drives in Raid10 - User content
• 2x 600GB HP 15k SAS drives - Hot Spares
• 4x 128GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro in Raid10 - MySQL (BLAZING FAST)
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price

Newer Servers = 8x 512GB Intel S3500 SSD in Raid10

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate contact us at any of the options below: • Sales - sales [at] onrahost.com
• Support ticket at onrahost.com
• Respond to this thread

You are also more than welcome to contact me (the owner) directly at mike [at] Onrahost [dot] com.

SERVER LOCATION - Los Angeles, CA, USA - New York City Metro
10mb test file available upon request
100mb test file available upon request

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider

Who says?

Seriously, shit like that makes me never want to touch you with a bargepole.

• @Nekki said:
    Seriously, shit like that makes me never want to touch you with a bargepole.

The numerous LET clients we have that praise us through tickets everyday.

But seriously don't sign up, if you don't want. And don't act like you are going to either... you wouldn't of signed up if this post was made or not. If your going to ask "Who Says?", just ask that. No need to add the make readers think you were hehe.

• Proof or it didn't happen

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Proof or it didn't happen

Stop the damn trolling. Get off my ad if it's not related to the service. I have better things to do with my life.

Plus read the damn thread...I have 6 links to simple reviews on LET alone above.

• Please do enlighten me and @Nekki of whom and where people call this crap LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider. Bullshit can be smelled a mile away,

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Silly billy, you can't make a ridiculous claim like that an not expect to get called on it. It's actually a bit dishonest because you know as well as the rest of us you've never been given the acclaim of 'premier' anything with regard to LET.

Thanked by 1jar
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2015

I don't see any announcements from any admins or mod that You (Onrahost) are Lowendtalk's official provider... that's what you're basically claiming.

Sinkin'

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2015

I'm not trolling or anything just your subject caught my attention for the same reason as @Nekki and I felt compelled to comment on this line:

OnraHost said: At Onra, we only sell to 80% capacity!

This ensures that you'll actually use no more than 30% of the resources of a server and the cost of that will be passed on to clients. LET was built on smart overselling that focuses on the indisputable and consistently true reality that people don't use what they buy.

Knock overselling all you want, but this is a place that regularly appreciates the savings that can come from smart, educated overselling.

Just conversing for kicks, feel free to ignore me ;)

• Whoa,

Is the membership for self proclaimed group still open btw?

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited July 2015

I have posted this probably 3 or 4 times now (without checking) with no complaints at all. If a mod or admin wants to remove it, he or she may. Thats all I am going to say on the subject.

Onra Host provides an excellent, premium level of service to each and every one of our customers. Your not going to see many, if any, complaints about our service since the day we opened our doors.

@Jar Honestly we get very little, if any sales on a shared lineups here at LET anyways. Our main focus isn't the LET market at all, and quite frankly I think my lack of posting here kind of shows that. If you look around at all our services, you will see we don't really oversell anywhere. All our VPS lineups are Xen/KVM, with both shared services offering low disk space, not infinite amounts for pennies.

Now I quite understand the concept of overselling smartly, don't get me wrong...I am one of the few believers that know smart overselling can 120% be done effectively, with no issues whats so ever. I'm in fact a small owner in another hosting company (not on LET at all) that oversells smartly and does absolutely fantastic, even better then Onra in some aspects. The critics can say what they like, but quite simply the Onra business plan just doesn't call for overselling. It was planed that way and will stay that way.

Thanked by 1jar
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Please do enlighten me and Nekki of whom and where people call this crap LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider. Bullshit can be smelled a mile away,

OnraHost is truly "premier..." in being disrespectful.

EDIT: I'm talking about last thread and this one.

edited July 2015

@doghouch said:
    OnraHost is truly "premier..." in being disrespectful.

Where exactly have I ever been disrespectful? Truthful and to the point, yes! Disrespectful? Not really...but I do apologize if I have come off that way to you.

I encourage you to look through every post I've ever made on here, VPSB, WHT, HostingD, or the 10 other sites I have used in the past. I rarely post on any board, but when I do it's either A. An Ad - B. Me defending Onra or myself - C. Simply responding to something I was tagged in. I don't go out of my way looking for drama, I stay to myself and prefer not be mixed anything (with exception to Dillybob when he went through his little tirade)

edited July 2015

Don't you remember the last thread @OnraHost? Plus, you shouldn't be apologizing to me, I barely have anything to do with this thread.

edited July 2015

@doghouch said:
    Don't you remember the last thread OnraHost? Plus, you shouldn't be apologizing to me, I barely have anything to do with this thread.

I've said what I had to say to the first two people.
    @Jar asked a legit question and I gave him a legit, honest response back. The same with you as well.

EDIT: reading the last response to you, did you see/read my response back? I completely apologized for that and explained exactly where it came from. Yet again simply being truthful and to the point.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

OnraHost said: legit, honest response back

Yep, good conversation! Sounds like you know what you're doing to me.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
    edited July 2015

I beg your pardon? You seem to assume that some people are "trolling" on your thread, just like last time.

Without any further questioning, you called me a "troll" and that I should "get out" of your thread. Doing that to others (possible customers) doesn't help with advertising your company.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: Honestly we get very little, if any sales on a shared lineups here at LET anyways.

And yet you're supposed to be LET's 'Premier' shared hosting provider?

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
    edited July 2015

@doghouch What they stated, in my opinion it was! I've posted the same thread a number of times without any complaints from users, mods, or admins.

@Nekki said:
    And yet you're supposed to be LET's 'Premier' shared hosting provider?

My apologies, that was worded a little wrong. It should read "Honestly we get very little, if any sales on a shared lineups here at LET when compared to other advertising sites/promos". As for the "title", honestly go through the LET Shared/Reseller market. Who's really offering a better service? All I see is complaints for most of the known/bigger guys offering services, all oversold/overload, with my proof being the direct number of clients I get that migrate over every day.

EDIT: You guys are making it out to be I'm saying "Official host of LET" when in fact I'm simply using a often used advertising phrase. Premier is based on the opinion of the customer, so you may of course object to the phrase...but theres also a number of past, current, and future clients who would definitely agree.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: Who's really offering a better service? All I see is complaints for most of the known/bigger guys offering services, all oversold/overload, with my proof being the direct number of clients I get that migrate over every day.

The more customers you get, the more complaints you'll get, no-one is that good that they're immune from that. So if you're seeing the bigger guys getting complaints, that's simply because they most likely have a shitload more customers than you.

Thanked by 2jar OnraHost
  • @Nekki said:

I appreciate your point of view on that, your defiantly correct to an extent. That extent being my comments of the other hosts are more directed at the reason for migration to us... The issues seen from the big hosts that "have a shitload more customers ", are usually from Overloaded servers, frequent downtime, network issues, support issues, etc..

Just because your bigger doesn't mean anything. SoftLayer and LiquidWeb are HUGE, but you don't really see anything bad and about them do you? They are known as a premium service who cater to their clients, albeit they have higher price points, but what Onra package not on promo does?

I own about 5 other successful business ventures completely unrelated to IT, so I know a thing or two about business and customers. More importantly I never said we were immune to it; you just don't see it cause we do our best to avoid any such problems. Things like always working with our customers, no matter what issues arise, to make sure they are satisfied is a big part. Of course Onra has frustrated customer pop-up every now and then...it's how you deal with them and their specific problem that makes the difference!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@OnraHost said:
    Just because your bigger doesn't mean anything. SoftLayer and LiquidWeb are HUGE, but you don't really see anything bad and about them do you?

Probably because their customers don't go crying on forums when shit goes wrong. I deal with two huge hosting providers at work right now, and one of them is letting us down. I'm not in forums complaining about them, I'm just making plans move business elsewhere.

• @Nekki said:

I don't know what to say. First your saying bigger hosts get complaints because "they get a shitload more then me", now your saying bigger hosts dont get complaints cause their users don't go crying on forums.

I don't know where in my post you say me disagreeing with your entire point. But I'm done having a dialogue not specifically towards a past, current, or future clients. I have far to much to do in my day, to entertain this conversation of opinions between yourself and I. I repeat your opinion...lets move on.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: I don't know what to say. First your saying bigger hosts get complaints because "they get a shitload more then me", now your saying bigger hosts dont get complaints cause their users don't go crying on forums.

My point wasn't referring to huge hosts. I'm talking about the likes of BuyVM, the bigger 'low-end' hosts who run top-notch shared hosting, but still get complaints because they have a lot of customers.

• @OnraHost said:
    I don't know where in my post you say me disagreeing with your entire point. But I'm done having a dialogue not specifically towards a past, current, or future clients. I have far to much to do in my day, to entertain this conversation of opinions between yourself and I. I repeat your opinion...lets move on.

Your problem is you're trying to compare yourself to softlayer and liquidweb instead of a business closer to your size like RamNode and buyvm

Thanked by 1Nekki
    edited July 2015

@Jonchun I never compared myself to LiquidWeb or Softlayer. Your taking my statement out of context. It was directed towards a reference of bigger hosts by Nekki. In fact I stated plenty of times my comparisons were all vs hosts in the LET Shared/Reseller offers section.

@Nekki If you wanna continue any conversation of bickering, please feel free to PM me. I don't like cluttering my ads with this non-sense not even related to the ad itself. I'd rather not, but to each their own.

EDIT: In all seriousness, Onra is here to sell web hosting...not bicker back-and-fourth. I'm not here to start drama. We've been running for three years, and we have a darn good track record so far. Theres nothing we've offered or stated that we have not delivered on. We own all our gear and are debt-free (few guys on here can confirm this). We're the good guys here..plenty of incompetent hosts on here you could actually be calling out ;)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: If you wanna continue any conversation of bickering, please feel free to PM me.

What's the point in PM'ing you? Pretty much defeats the point of what I'm attempting to do (call you out on a BS claim in public).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

you know.... this is the reason WHT turned in to WHT.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    you know.... this is the reason WHT turned in to WHT.

Ridiculous hyperbolic claims by hosts or people calling out the ridiculous hyperbolic claims by hosts?

• Every claim we've ever made has stayed completely true. Nor have we ever lied, nor not provided a premium level of service to a paying customer. So say what you want, but you've never seen us fail to hold our promise on any matter. Your hostility is utterly ridiculous...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: Your hostility is utterly ridiculous...

Not as ridiculous as the thread title though.