Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus

I ordered the rage4 DNS service via Prometeus the other day having not realized it's included with Iwstack.

Have to say support was pretty good about that as instead of just taking the money they informed me it's actually included with my existing service and offered to credit the payment to my iwstack account instead.

Other than cloudstack sometimes having a bit of a funny when it comes from deleting VM's I find them to be pretty good and it's nice to see they're honest enough to tell you when you've overpaid rather than just taking your money (as some providers probably would)

Thanked by 2Maounique marrco

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

I have replaced all my VPS over the year with dedicated servers. All of them, besides 2. Those are the ones that I have with Prometeus. The most reliable virtual servers that I ever had. Ever. Period. Did I say "Ever" already?

Not only that their support is awesome with a very, very friendly and familial approach - uptime, speed and general service quality are just marvellous. I am with Prometeus since more than 3 years now. Never regretted a single day. They are great people.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2015

Maybe others would do the same, but it is possible they have no idea, we manually check every order, and, even so, it might be possible to overlook this, as we are usually looking for other things :)
    There is a centuries old riddle in my country: What is the poor man looking for and does not wish to find? The answer was the holes in his shirt and the rats in his house, in this case would be more like signs of abuse and fraud... We dont want to turn down anyone, but we still have to check, otherwise police checks on us.

• Switched from INIZ to Prometeus two months ago. Never had an issue. Haven't had to open any support tickets yet. They must be the oldest providers on this forum.

Thanked by 2netomx Maounique
  • from 2011 i was have only one issue with prometeus, this issue related to ftp accounts (data loss). Nothing else. Awesome services they provide.

Thanked by 1Maounique