Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US => Iran Problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US => Iran Problem

WorldWorld Veteran
edited July 2015 in General

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have two VPS.One VPS location in USA,and another one is in Iran,I want to transfer some of my USA VPS's bandwidth to Iran,I use iptables,for example:

1.1.1.1(USA),9.9.9.9(Iran),I use iptables to transfer all bandwidth from 1.1.1.1:65500 to 9.9.9.9:65500

Is it doesn't matter?

Sorry for the bad English. :)

Comments

• MuZoMuZo Member

You're going to use bandwidth on your Iranian vps too to be able to communicate with the other

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited July 2015

@MuZo said:
    You're going to use bandwidth on your Iranian vps too to be able to communicate with the other

In fact I would like to know if it's illegal or something like illegal?As I know,US has badly relationship with Iran.

• MuZoMuZo Member

@World said:
    In fact I would like to know if it's illegal or something like illegal?As I know,US has badly relationship with Iran.

It should be fine but I'm not a lawyer. AFAIK the ban applies on doing business, sending and receiving internet packets shouldn't be a problem.

Thanked by 1World
  • Unless you are Iranian and rent the US VPS directly (or via a 3rd party that knows you are Iranian) this is 99% legal.

Thanked by 1World