Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone from Philippines?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone from Philippines?

fitvpnfitvpn Member
edited July 2015 in General

My friends sell online and got many requests from buyers in Philippines for order goods and send them by express mail, such a DHL or Fedex. If express refused they never reply, or if send them invoice they never pay. Can someone from Philippines tell us what a secret of these mass requests from PH buyers, new way of scam attempts,further chargebacks attempts or what exactly?

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

What exactly is the problem? What company/individual sends anything before payment in the first place?

• fitvpn said: or if send them invoice they never pay

Here's your problem.

• Well, I have sellers ship my items not via the post office (ems). Mainly because: 1) The customs charges are way too high if shipped via ems so fedex or dhl might be better because they handle these charges. 2) FedEx/DHL is way faster. 3) There's insurance?

Also, it's a trend here in PH that people have their items shipped via a forwarder (sent to a US address who will send it to PH).

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Ishaq said: What exactly is the problem?

Problem - many request per day from different names asking for the same. Ship via express mail, but only PP. If seller start deal they refuse or never respond. Or just say - I do not have PayPal or provide incorrect email.

• daemonsyndaemonsyn Member
    edited July 2015

Can you share which order goods are these? Maybe it has something to do with taxes.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

daemonsyn said: Can you share which order goods are these? Maybe it has something to do with taxes.

Probably this reason only pay for express shipping by PP than open CC chargebacks

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

But if they not pay, WTF? :)

• marlmarl Member

why are you sending goods with them not paying first?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

marl said: why are you sending goods with them not paying first?

No,seller not sending first, just abuse with these useless mass requests from Philippinas