Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need an hosting with High Speed / DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need an hosting with High Speed / DDoS Protection

ylmsylms Member

Hello, I was recently used BuyShared but they don't have DDoS protection and the speed os site doesn't satisfies me. (I'm not complaining it has great price)

But my website got bigger, so I am looking for new hosting which has DDoS protection and high speed. I need it to be as cheap as it can be. Any offers? TY!

Comments

• Budget?

• ylmsylms Member

I don't have specific price in my mind, just looking for cheapest.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Why not use CloudFlare?

• ylmsylms Member

I have never used it before, I don't have information also I am not satisfied with the hosting speed...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

ylms said: PM FlagThanks

I have never used it before, I don't have information also I am not satisfied with the hosting speed...

You're likely hitting your resource limits in CloudLinux.

Cloudflare is easy enough, you can enable it inside cPanel :)

Francisco

• ylmsylms Member

@Francisco ,

Thank you for information but I got also DDoS after activated it, maybe I did something wrong? Can you check?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ylms said:
    Francisco ,

Thank you for information but I got also DDoS after activated it, maybe I did something wrong? Can you check?

You can ticket and we'll check, it's likely just a DNS configuration error :)

Francisco

• ylms said: But my website got bigger, so I am looking for new hosting which has DDoS protection and high speed. I need it to be as cheap as it can be. Any offers? TY!

About which traffic does we talking about? Is there 10,000+ visitors daily?

• ylmsylms Member

@Profforg said:
    About which traffic does we talking about? Is there 10,000+ visitors daily?

Not unique but there are many visitors, I didn't check statistics.

I need at least 200 gb band

• ylms said: Not unique but there are many visitors, I didn't check statistics.

That's not common to not check statistics if you care about website.

ylms said: I need at least 200 gb band

200 gb bandwidth monthly for usual website should be from 3000 to 15000 daily visitors.

If you won't find DDoS-protected solution, let me know. I'll able to protect from any attack in one of my servers in France and Canada. Protection is very connected with performance, so i am highly concerned about server's tuning - it's usually few times faster compared to average hosting providers. No control panel - just ftp & phpmyadmin. Price would be at least 4$ monthly.

• MrRapidHostMrRapidHost Member
    edited July 2015

How much space do you need ? I can offer you shared with 10GBPS DDos protection

• WHTWHT Member

Get a vps, install some free panel and you get a highspeed website.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@ylms said:
    Hello, I was recently used BuyShared but they don't have DDoS protection and the speed os site doesn't satisfies me. (I'm not complaining it has great price)

But my website got bigger, so I am looking for new hosting which has DDoS protection and high speed. I need it to be as cheap as it can be. Any offers? TY!

Hello there,
    We can offer you up to 15 Gbps DoS/DDoS Upgrade for Free with any server plan from here: https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml :)

• ylmsylms Member

Still looking for offers,

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited July 2015

I'm assuming you're looking for shared hosting, correct?

• ylmsylms Member
    edited July 2015

@nexmark said:
    I'm assuming you're looking for shared hosting, correct?

It's correct, I've used your hosting a week ago if you remember, but the speed wasn't enough for my website, I enjoyed your service tho...

• NavynNavyn Member

Have a look on our plans and pricing.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Your website can run slow by many reason.

1. Outdated/Buggy software which cause issue in php(create lot of errors, etc).

2. Bad DNS Configuration. ns1.YourWebsite.tld >> NS5 >> NS10 >> NS20 >> .. Your NS. (Your website will try to resolve on NS5, 10, 20, etc until it find your working nameserver)

3. Overloaded server

4. DDoS on your website

DDoS protection is costly, Its hard to find good ddos protected hosting under LET budget.

• Having used Buyshared by @fransisco for a large amount of time I can't comment on it being slow. Are you sure there isn't something, I.e the software being outdated, misconfigured that's running slow?
    You don't really need ddos protection with cloudflare enabled as it masks the host IP and most people don't bother attacking Cloudflare as their infrastructure is solid.

I'd look at trying to optimise your sure first and maybe save some money before looking for new shared hosting?

• ylmsylms Member

I can send you my website link any of you guys, and you guys can check / tell me what is wrong, or you guys can send me offers. Ty for comments guys.

• @ylms said:
    Still looking for offers,

France will be OK for you? If yes, I could give you a test account.

Regards,
    Gregory

• ylmsylms Member

I'm looking for US at the moment, ty anyway!

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • ylmsylms Member

My hosting that I use at the moment is as far as I can see I use their 192 MB of 1024 MB and CPU 20 of 100% . (In general)

But my website sometimes get many hits and I am having an error on my website about RESOURCES. So I am looking for more resources.